Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Catching them

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Think they have done well in their last two games and look forward to next season when it all begins from scratch again with Roy saying "boys, its a little bit too dangerous to play football...". Hopefully less successful next time around.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We can only dream about being as good a Premier League side as palace are.

We can only dream about being as good a Premier League side as palace are.

In Eze and Zaha, they have a goal scoring formula we currently lack, Woy seems to be playing them together regularly now, hopefully our situation rectified over the summer

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In Eze and Zaha, they have a goal scoring formula we currently lack, Roy seems to be playing them together regularly now, hopefully our situation rectified over the summer

It doesn't matter what Roy does, they just lumbered through the season, stink out the place and come up smelling of roses.

They've got a massive rebuild ahead of them (how does that even happen at a professional multimillion pound business) yet in 12 months time they're likely to have again ground down the division to 13th on 43 points.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Despite having a massively bigger wage bill, they will only finish above us thanks to the two flukey results they got against us so I’m not sure why their morons are giving it large on this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Despite having a massively bigger wage bill, they will only finish above us thanks to the two flukey results they got against us so I’m not sure why their morons are giving it large on this thread.

How many times does it have to happen to stop it from being a fluke?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I agree. After hearing it 3 times it must have grated on you :smile:

Only heard it as I was flicking channels....I cant watch a whole game of the pikeys, Zaha with his google eyes diving add in Grealish diving as well....would rather watch paint dry. I like football, if I want to watch diving it would at least be skillful ladies in swim suits.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Only heard it as I was flicking channels....I cant watch a whole game of the pikeys, Zaha with his google eyes diving add in Grealish diving as well....would rather watch paint dry. I like football, if I want to watch diving it would at least be skillful ladies in swim suits.

TBF you missed quite a good football game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How many times does it have to happen to stop it from being a fluke?

When someone comes to write the story of our Premier League history, that will be the chapter title for this whole season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Next season I'm tipping Newcastle to win the league and palace to finish runners up.

Let's see how they do against those insurmountable odds.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
072F5949-21D2-4AE9-AE32-DBD6F7590651.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Next season I'm tipping Newcastle to win the league and palace to finish runners up.

Let's see how they do against those insurmountable odds.

Knowing our luck, they'd win the ****ing league.

It's also somewhat gutting that we seem to have re-ignited Benteke's career.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Knowing our luck, they'd win the ****ing league.

It's also somewhat gutting that we seem to have re-ignited Benteke's career.

Woooow woooooow steady on there kemosabe - you hold those horses.

What is this "WE" of which you speak?

'We' haven't done anything.
'We' were quite happy trundling along hoping Burnley beat Fulham (the honourable way to stay up)
'We' are completely innocent bystanders in all of this.

Only one person has re-ignited Bentacky's career.
One person has made all this happen.
One person is responsible for 'them' to be back here.

Oh no sire - you're not throwing all of us under the bus, the only person responsible for all of this is:-

YOU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here