Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Big Bob Sanchez

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Probably won because we kept passing it to him (even in positions from which we seemed about to mount an attack) so his pass count would be through the roof

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
According to the Premier League app he was voted ‘Budweiser King of the Match’. Which must be some sort of joke I don’t really get. Good saves though & possibly stopped him from dying of hypothermia.

To be fair he won us a point today with two or three saves as we were never going to score had we gone behind

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's been a while since I provided you with a pretty chart

FIWvNIzXwAkrcZY.jpeg

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Is that suggesting we've got the best GK of the season so far? Unless my eyes deceive it certainly looks like his circle is every-so-slightly the largest?

Certainly says we've got the most all-around GK.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that suggesting we've got the best GK of the season so far? Unless my eyes deceive it certainly looks like his circle is every-so-slightly the largest?

Certainly says we've got the most all-around GK.

Yes.

My reading of that Federation Badge Chart - the best kind of chart - is, Bob needs to be a fraction better at sweeper + shotstopping and he's perfect.

As is he's still THE complete keeper with the highest ranking.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not my work but it endorses my view that the De Gea and Schmeical are significantly overrated.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Nice bit about Robbie on the club site about his first 50 games. One stat I picked out on xg

"Across 50 games, Sanchez has prevented 6 extra goals than an average goalkeeper"

What a start he's had

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nice bit about Robbie on the club site about his first 50 games. One stat I picked out on xg

"Across 50 games, Sanchez has prevented 6 extra goals than an average goalkeeper"

What a start he's had

Just a shame his teammates aren't quite so frugal when it comes to goal prevention.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can't see bloom selling anything to castle now out of principle. Unless it's an old player or a reserve.

60m for Bobby and we might talk.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now the alleged target for Newcastle!!

20 million

How much are we in debt (even if he is apparantly not in a hurry to get it paid back) to Uncle Tony? However much, they can have the whole lot for whatever that amount is, GP and all. Next season we start the opening match with Rushworth; Offiah; Tsoungui; Turns; Roberts ... etc? Plus some loanee returns ......................

Could be ... ermmm ....... interesting! :)

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Can't see bloom selling anything to castle now out of principle. Unless it's an old player or a reserve.

60m for Bobby and we might talk.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

We will collapse at the negotiation table and snatch at the blood money.

They’ll take who they want from us AND for some reason pay under the odds. We should accept nothing less than £35, we’ll settle for something derisory like we did with BDB. Ashworth is playing a blinder.

Fwiw I’m happy for Sanchez to go, means we might score from a few corners next season, but I don’t want us to be mugged off for a 24yo Spanish international GK. That’s a commodity to them to spread their sportswashing message far and wide.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

They’ll take who they want from us AND for some reason pay under the odds. We should accept nothing less than £35, we’ll settle for something derisory like we did with BDB. Ashworth is playing a blinder.

Fwiw I’m happy for Sanchez to go, means we might score from a few corners next season, but I don’t want us to be mugged off for a 24yo Spanish international GK. That’s a commodity to them to spread their sportswashing message far and wide.

I reckon they'd have a right bargain at £35

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Ashworth playing a (well reimbursed, but not officially on the books) blinder, no doubt - but Sanchez going means we score less from corners? What are you on about? How many corners has Sanchez (or TBH any other of our players) converted into goals?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Ashworth playing a (well reimbursed, but not officially on the books) blinder, no doubt - but Sanchez going means we score less from corners? What are you on about? How many corners has Sanchez (or TBH any other of our players) converted into goals?

It was a joke about us scoring v Newcastle. Well received it turns out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here