Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
[tweet]1520493166411010049[/tweet]

….more generally, Latin American twitter is going batshit mental about him.

Here an Argentinian vlogger praises MOISEX :lol: Caicedo with analysis of his Wolves performance. Ecuadorians in the comments praise the vlogger due to the rarity of an Argentinian praising any footballer other than Argentinian ones!

[YT]E1vhNToR5P4[/YT]

Sorry if you don't understand Spanish, but you won't fail to infer his enthusiasm

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will be our absolute superstar next season, before we sell him in January for a club record fee. Good luck to the fella, he’s destined for the very top of the game

Dec 29, 2011
We've bought many 'wunderkids' over the past decade. I'm so happy we finally have one that actually lives up to (surpasses) the hype.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've bought many 'wunderkids' over the past decade. I'm so happy we finally have one that actually lives up to (surpasses) the hype.

Argie Jocko is giving you a Paddington stare.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Given Bissouma took over a season to settle and be any use to us, the fact this kid has hit the ground running pretty quickly is a very good sign.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1523210619687940096[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1523303089725313027[/tweet]

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Given Bissouma took over a season to settle and be any use to us, the fact this kid has hit the ground running pretty quickly is a very good sign.

This.

He's only 20, so he's only going to get better.

When I first saw Caicedo's showreel before we signed him, I thought 'Christ, he's better than Bissouma'. Then I corrected myself when I realised the Ecuadorian opposition in the showreel would not have been PL standard.

Hindsight is a good skill to have, but Potter more or less admitted he could probably have introduced Caicedo earlier then he did. I wonder where we would be if had done so?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This.

He's only 20, so he's only going to get better.
Hmmmmmmm - unlikely.

He's unlikely to only get better, what with him being 19, halfway around the planet from home, rapidly becoming a star, currently injury free, ect.

He's most likely to get better, but it's very, very, unlikely to happen in a linear fashion.
There will be troughs in with these peaks.

He can just be very grateful he's at a club with a rational, level headed, fan base who are in no way weapons grade needy, and likely to scream 'get rid' the very second there's a dip in form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here