Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] COVIDIOTS hot spots

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If I act as if I have it, then I don't make my mother's tea (and she doesn't make mine) and I don't give her a hug and a kiss goodnight. I don't think it's worth giving that up just to reduce the chance of catching coronavirus from 0.2% to 0.19%. Each to his own.

If I have coronavirus, I will change my domestic arrangements. but if I have no reason to suspect I have it, then the potential gain is not worth it.

If you have it then by the time you change your behaviours it will probably be too late, far better to act on the side of caution, would you ever forgive yourself if you gave your mother covid? I hope she has had the vaccine by now though and at least with one dose you are putting her and yourself at far less risk.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
FCA81178-70E6-475A-9810-0EF4661DCB7C.jpeg

Rangers fans celebrate winning the 2 horse race league. :tosser:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
View attachment 134603

Rangers fans celebrate winning the 2 horse race league. :tosser:

Stupid aren’t they. You could sort of understand the Liverpool fans doing it after such a long wait. But if you live to 80, Rangers fans will see circa 40 title wins so it’s not really that exciting is it. I mean, just catch the next bus basically instead of catching covid.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know of friends and work colleagues who have contracted this dreadful disease and their partners and family members they shared the house with subsequently tested negative. Mrs Crodo and I are both morbidly obese, if one of us gets it we would do everything we can to avoid the other gets it but inevitably if we did we would pass it on to the other if we behaved like we did in pre 2020 normal. The government and advisors have said before we should all act as if we have if and if we did that we would stop many chains of transmission and save lives.

Presumably you’re sanitising literally every surface and item at home after touching it, and staying in different rooms ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Stupid aren’t they. You could sort of understand the Liverpool fans doing it after such a long wait. But if you live to 80, Rangers fans will see circa 40 title wins so it’s not really that exciting is it. I mean, just catch the next bus basically instead of catching covid.

Many not wearing masks, this can be clearly seen in the video posted, they must have all had the vaccine early or think they are immune to Covid-19.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Presumably you’re sanitising literally every surface and item at home after touching it, and staying in different rooms ?

We're doing our best to middle through, I'd be lying if I said we sanitised every surface but we do our best with good ventilation, regular hand washing and social distancing where possible.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Walked to the shops to get food this afternoon, walking past Clapham Common (not on it) on the way. People playing cricket in the nets and groups sitting on tables and having coffee together.

You can't shut people down forever, but as soon as the sun comes out people simply ignore the rules.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Rangers fans have excelled themselves in terms of ignorance and stupidity today.

5201.jpg

No,this is not a photo from our pre March 2020 normals, this was today in the middle of a lockdown where we should all be staying at home for all but the most essential reasons.

:nono:

D

Deleted member 2719

I wonder whether they will look into how many covid idiots spread this virus in the public inquiry???

The numbers must have accelerated covid to exponentially levels.

When will they learn?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder whether they will look into how many covid idiots spread this virus in the public inquiry???

The numbers must have accelerated covid to exponentially levels.

When will they learn?

If they are looking at people not social distancing outside (where there are hundreds of examples of dodgy sensationalist media photos that make it look like people are close together when they are not) I expect not as there is very little data to suggest that you can spread or contract Covid outside.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-56575135

This is quite astonishing, who are these absolute idiots? There must be severe punishments for such flagrant rule breaches.

???

Except, of course, you know there will be zero action taken.

It's going to be cold over the Easter weekend but as it starts to get warmer they'll be loads more of this. Just as culpable - but not as visible - are those among the recently one-jabbed, who seem to think they have just been injected with the secret to eternal immortality. Loads round here, displaying a "some people are on the pitch... they think it's all over!" attitude to Covid now they have had their first injection.

If we get a third wave we'll have no-one to blame but ourselves, collectively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here