Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetting Jokers

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
4 wins in 23. Potter get rid. But as Tim but dim said bloody nice bloke.

3 big games coming up, judge us after that

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Why because I don't agree with what you say or I point out 4 wins in 23 is unacceptable call me a **** if you like but the palace fan is wrong. I don't post on here much because it is full of assholes and you are in that club. **** you.!

I didn’t say anything about you being a Palace fan, guilty conscience?

As the poster points out above that four wins in 23 is a deliberately negative stat given how many well earned away points we have gained in that period and most of the defeats have been to top teams.

You may have used to follow Brighton but no ‘fan’ comes on here calling for Potter our based on results and performances.

Fair enough you are not Palace but you are definitely a troll.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Isn’t it about time someone devised a league of bedwetters with an end of season award for the biggest moaner?

I can be a bedwetter with the best of them but my latter years have taught me to hold back a bit. I’d be mid table in a Bedwetters Premier League.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
OP moaner or troll?

OP is one of those posters who only likes to only post in threads he/she has started.They are easy to sniff out.

88 posts. 12 posts started. I will leave regular posters to draw their own conclusions,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Figgis tells it as it is.

Don’t shoot the messenger........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No. Don't get rid.

41 points in 38 games last season was a solid start.

4 points from the 1st 5 games ( 3 games against Big 7 sides ) of this season is also OK.

Holistically the trajectory seems to be heading upwards.

So, keep, build and improve.

:albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

3c1e00c837f90f7ef68408f887814d43.jpg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
4 wins in 23 obviously isn’t great - but then you have to set that in the context that we’re Brighton & Hove Albion. I’m still pinching myself that we’re playing not just in the top division in the UK, we’re playing in the top league in the world. You’re probably watching the best Brighton team you’ve ever seen. We’ve got a young and exciting team with a manager that’s gradually improving them. If you want to look hard for negatives about our team you’ll find them ( as you would in any team) but I don’t see any reason to look too hard because imo the positives outweigh the negatives. And isn’t it great that we’re owned by a genuine life-long supporter rather than some short term overseas investors that don’t really give a sh1t?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I'm confused. The thread title appears to be calling out those who "wet the bed", while the OP is doing a very good impression of someone laying between piss moistened sheets

He seems to be the big turd between the whole lot !

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
That is, a plastic of a rival club, or just a troll. With limited capacities.

Neither of them mate just a supporter since 1976 who has a different opinion than you. So kiss my ass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here