Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetting Jokers

D

Deleted member 2719

Believe what you think mate. Don't forget to do your homework.

I bet when Ian Wright says that Albion deserved the equaliser, it hurt badly, if you need to talk about, I get it.

Mark Bright would never say that, would he???

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A lot of newly promoted clubs get relegated within 3 years. I'm quite happy with the progress of the club and the new style of play.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Anyone can use google, you aren’t a Brighton fan it couldn’t be more obvious.

Why because I don't agree with what you say or I point out 4 wins in 23 is unacceptable call me a **** if you like but the palace fan is wrong. I don't post on here much because it is full of assholes and you are in that club. **** you.!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What’s the draw and losses stat? You can often twists stats to suit. Isn’t that 1 defeat in 9 away prem games? Yes 4 wins in 23 isn’t good but most of us have eyes and can see the progress. That stat also conveniently starts at the start of our bad run last season. I’d be more concerned with those palace stats they showed where they’re bottom for just about everything THIS SEASON myself.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Why because I don't agree with what you say or I point out 4 wins in 23 is unacceptable call me a **** if you like but the palace fan is wrong. I don't post on here much because it is full of assholes and you are in that club. **** you.!

what do you propose we do about it, you whiny little tart?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant manager, hope he is at our club for many, many years.

It literally pains me that you’ve had to make that post. But you’re unfortunately totally justified to! You literally can’t please these moaners - the same ones who were going OTT on Hughton no doubt.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
How many points in 23 games, and how many of the top 6 teams has that included?

We played the top 6 4x each that makes 24 games :thumbsup: Always happy to help.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We are not as clinical as we should be but I am bloody loving being an Albion fan under Potter. I clearly remember where we came from and I am being entertained in the PL by a team that look like it belongs there. What’s not to like? I accept we aren’t going to do any better than survive, anything better is a bonus. The change in the style of football is fantastic. We will get better and better imo

Anyone who is unhappy really should consider supporting another, more successful team, imo

[emoji122][emoji122]

phoenix

May 18, 2009
4 wins in 23. Potter get rid. But as Tim but dim said bloody nice bloke.

Or as some would say 16 points from the last 14 games.

Stats, you can view them how you want ehh.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

You are a ****. I don't know you but I wanted to say that.
You are entitled to your opinion, but to try and form a lynch mob is not going to go down too well when the brand of football has been very pleasing to watch.
If you're worried about the amount of 'assholes' on here, use a different bait and you won't catch as many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here