Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Naylor is a funny one isn't he? He's gone on the charm offensive since joining The Athletic. It's noticeable how rarely, if ever, he breaks any Albion news. I suspect his only real sources are those within the club. I guess that his contacts are all from clubs that the albion doesn't really deal with much these days. I can't imagine that covering the albion for the past 30yrs has meant he has many contacts with PL and European agents, scouts etc.

Brian Owen seems to have far superior sources.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Thought it was pretty much a done deal with the tweets from kosova federation etc.

Obviously it isn't yet..... Medical yesterday and still not signed? Why I wonder? Players dad/reps haggling or trying to get guarantees?

Not such a sure thing as it seemed this morning.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18756613.graham-potter-asked-signing-andi-zeqiri/

These are similar to his comments about Stephens when he said as far as he knew there wasn't any deal in place. And then the next day he was sold :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If he hasn't been officially announced yet Potter is hardly going to say "yeah, he's our player".

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I think if they are in elite academy they are
Eg Gareth bale

This is because they are tested every 5 days
I do not think he was part of elite academy

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Andi Zeqiri ?

But why would quarantine prevent announcement!? There is this thing called the Internet that makes it possible to announce a signing from wherever to wherever! [emoji6]

You could even send a picture. So modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Thought it was pretty much a done deal with the tweets from kosova federation etc.

Obviously it isn't yet..... Medical yesterday and still not signed? Why I wonder? Players dad/reps haggling or trying to get guarantees?

Not such a sure thing as it seemed this morning.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/18756613.graham-potter-asked-signing-andi-zeqiri/

Ulrick Eneme Ella was signed in the 9th September, it wasn’t officially announced by the club till the 22nd September.

13 days later.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
But why would quarantine prevent announcement!? There is this thing called the Internet that makes it possible to announce a signing from wherever to wherever! [emoji6]

You could even send a picture. So modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on that quarantine theory how would transfer deadline day work?........sign a player, no confirmation for 2 weeks!? Doubt that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't see it being announced until tomorrow as the club social media will be concentrating on Martin Perry, the EFL Trophy game, and the Man Utd game today.

It makes no odds to the club *when* they actually announce the signing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can't see it being announced until tomorrow as the club social media will be concentrating on Martin Perry, the EFL Trophy game, and the Man Utd game today.

It makes no odds to the club *when* they actually announce the signing.

I agree, especially of he will need to quarantine for 14 days anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here