Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There I was all ready to point out he's of Albanian heritage (as is Xhaka) ...but luckily I did a bit of research first
That's me educated then.

Interesting part of the world, but not one I know well.
Yeah I think Xhaka's brother plays for Kosovo while Granit still plays for the Swiss. I'm sure I remember a game when they were on opposing teams but my memory isn't the best.....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yeah I think Xhaka's brother plays for Kosovo while Granit still plays for the Swiss. I'm sure I remember a game when they were on opposing teams but my memory isn't the best.....

Granit is out of favour at Liverpool. Just saying

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Can't see it being announced until tomorrow as the club social media will be concentrating on Martin Perry, the EFL Trophy game, and the Man Utd game today.

It makes no odds to the club *when* they actually announce the signing.

Probably waiting to announce this signing on the very last day of the transfer window, then the famous words “business done”

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think the tricky thing regarding a January loan is that he's already played a competitive game for Lausanne this season. So if we play him in a competitive fixture, we won't be allowed to loan him out. Caveat there, I think we could loan him back to Lausanne, but only them.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I wonder if it’s all getting a bit difficult with him

I read somewhere he’s having second thoughts about playing for Kosovo and thinking about staying with Switzerland

If his Dad’s in his ear all the time you have to think they’re messing around

However with Covid being as it is it could just be slowing the whole process down

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

Xhaka plays for Switzerland, his brother plays for Albania.
I watched them play against each other in Euro'16 in Lens.

I think it was 0-0. My main memory was being surrounded by far too many Swiss fans who thought it was okay to break the stadium rules and smoke.
It was a throwback to pre-smoking ban days. Horrible.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think this is dragging on slightly longer than it should, I’m thinking they are demanding certain stipulations and high wage demands or guarantees of first team football.
Which leads me to think he’s a Charlie big Bollox and may just be in the no dickhead bracket
Pass next target, or to be honest I’m happy with what we have.

Stumpy Tim

I think this is dragging on slightly longer than it should, I’m thinking they are demanding certain stipulations and high wage demands or guarantees of first team football.
Which leads me to think he’s a Charlie big Bollox and may just be in the no dickhead bracket

That's a lot to think based on it taking a few days longer than you want. You're thinking too hard

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

I’m thinking along similar lines

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think it is just the announcement that is dragging on and not the actual deal.

Shirt holding pic tomorrow ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I think it's all done and signed, with no announcements until his quarantine is done.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Xhaka plays for Switzerland, his brother plays for Albania.
I watched them play against each other in Euro'16 in Lens.

I think it was 0-0. My main memory was being surrounded by far too many Swiss fans who thought it was okay to break the stadium rules and smoke.
It was a throwback to pre-smoking ban days. Horrible.
That's the one!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Andi Zeqiri ?

Assumptions gone mad...

And there is no way on earth we should be happy with what we have. Unless you want to watch us control game after game and lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think it's all done and signed, with no announcements until his quarantine is done.

Why? It has to be registered by Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here