Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where’s all the Nigel’s who flooded this thread after their masterclass in hoofball against an appalling side? Surely they’ll come and congratulate us on that? I guess we were playing 2 different sports, so doubtful... :ffsparr: :lol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ah fukk, Tyler on coms on Chelsea v Liverpool. I'm gonna have to switch to crowd noise to hopefully drown the spunktrumpet out.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Where’s all the Nigel’s who flooded this thread after their masterclass in hoofball against an appalling side? Surely they’ll come and congratulate us on that? I guess we were playing 2 different sports, so doubtful... :ffsparr: :lol:

Look they’d rather score three goals with 24% possession than play the sort of passing game we do.

They’re welcome to it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Look they’d rather score three goals with 24% possession than play the sort of passing game we do.

They’re welcome to it.

They all came floating last night about the ‘classic away performance’ against a horrendous Man Utd performance - then we go and do that :lol: :clap:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They all came floating last night about the ‘classic away performance’ against a horrendous Man Utd performance - then we go and do that :lol: :clap:

Roll on 17th October. An away game against a side similar to Newcastle - should be compulsive viewing.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We have had more mentions in the Chelsea Liverpool game than our game against Chelsea.

Player X scored against Brighton.
Chelsea won at Brighton playing like Chelsea Lite
X had a good game at Brighton
So and so was injured at Brighton.
Chelsea did some things at Brighton.

STFU

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We have had more mentions in the Chelsea Liverpool game than our game against Chelsea.

Player X scored against Brighton.
Chelsea won at Brighton playing like Chelsea Lite
X had a good game at Brighton
So and so was injured at Brighton.
Chelsea did some things at Brighton.

STFU

Tyler perchance?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Bloody good win and Brighton looked good... but as a game Newcastle were so bad it was a painful watch, men against boys, but we both scored 3 goals away and won. So happy days :O

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It looks an obvious decision but would Mane have got to the ball? Looked as though the pace of the ball, Kepa would have got it first?

There was no attempt to play the ball from Christensen, it’s tough to tell whether Mane would have got there but I think on the balance probably the right decision, but again, it’s a case of VAR over turning a debatable decision.. slippery slope.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody good win and Brighton looked good... but as a game Newcastle were so bad it was a painful watch, men against boys, but we both scored 3 goals away and won. So happy days :O

I am embarrassed to admit that my hate of Palace has waned over the last few years. I actually enjoyed you embarrassing United :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Utd were just as bad yesterday tbf and had about £500,000,000 of talent in their squad. But also worth noting teams can make other teams play well by being good themselves. Newcastle were great last week - funny old game.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Utd were just as bad yesterday tbf and had about £500,000,000 of talent in their squad. But also worth noting teams can make other teams play well by being good themselves. Newcastle were great last week - funny old game.

or did west am make em look good?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here