Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
But there are degrees of fear in may things. Yes young people have died of Covid - but the number is tiny and nothing like enough to justify current measures. None of us know how many people have actually died directly as a result of Covid either. I'm not saying this isn't nasty - it is, but it is also being taken out of proportion by a heavily one-sided information flow.

Is the fear that if you don't observe the guidelines you'll catch Covid and die? Because if that's the case, there are many other things which you should be afraid of as well and which don't involve sticking to some of the inconsistent and irrational guidelines this government is imposing on us.

No, the fear is if you don’t observe the guidelines you are a selfish **** and you could kill others. After 6 months, why is that so difficult to understand.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Interesting article showing that the cure may cause many more deaths than the disease. An Incredible 173k less admissions for serious illnesses in hospitals so far. Highlights for me how incredibly short sighted a total lockdown strategy is.

6k less alone for heart attacks. That’s incredibly concerning.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-major-non-Covid-illnesses-slump-173-000.html

The problem, as with so many of your posts, it contains words like, may, likely, possibly, all uncertainties. What is known is that those with pre-existing conditions, like those with heart conditions you mention, if they become hospitalised with Coronavirus then their outlook isn't good.

I understand that these decisions are very difficult, but as I keep banging on about, consideration has to be given to the extremely vulnerable - if they (and their immediate household) can be protected by government, then maybe things can get back to normal for the majority.

At the moment though those 2.2 million+ extremely vulnerable have been thrown under the bus and just told to get on with life - I understand though that moves may be a foot to change this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The problem, as with so many of your posts, it contains words like, may, likely, possibly, all uncertainties. What is known is that those with pre-existing conditions, like those with heart conditions you mention, if they become hospitalised with Coronavirus then their outlook isn't good.

I understand that these decisions are very difficult, but as I keep banging on about, consideration has to be given to the extremely vulnerable - if they (and their immediate household) can be protected by government, then maybe things can get back to normal for the majority.

At the moment though those 2.2 million+ extremely vulnerable have been thrown under the bus and just told to get on with life - I understand though that moves may be a foot to change this.

Au contraire. It's good to see that Dan is consistantly unsure and is following the rules like a good little boy.

Conspiracy Theorists! I do hope you're all remembering the golden rules. Firstly keep it vague. it's awfully hard to challenge a snide insinuation.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Au contraire. It's good to see that Dan is consistantly unsure and is following the rules like a good little boy.

Haha. You’re a total hypocrite. Can you tell me what certainties around future covid death projection are resulting in you defending our current course of action? There are zero certainties but you can look at probabilities based on information available.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
No, the fear is if you don’t observe the guidelines you are a selfish **** and you could kill others. After 6 months, why is that so difficult to understand.

And that response emphasises by first point exactly.

Why do you have to resort to utterly unnecessary abusive language because people are questioning the information flow? How do you know you are right and others have no right to challenge your view?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Haha. You’re a total hypocrite. Can you tell me what certainties around future covid death projection are resulting in you defending our current course of action? There are zero certainties but you can look at probabilities based on information available.

Rule number two. Always answer a difficult question or allegation with a question. Well played son.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
And that response emphasises by first point exactly.

Why do you have to resort to utterly unnecessary abusive language because people are questioning the information flow? How do you know you are right and others have no right to challenge your view?

I apologise unreservedly for my profanity. I just get fed up of people talking about fear, when they have no idea what is going on in people's lives and minds

Due to her compromised immune system my wife fears dieing of Covid, this fear has already led her to treatment for depression and who knows what in the future.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Rule number two. Always answer a difficult question or allegation with a question. Well played son.

You got him there! You're so good at this GB. The way you're taking down these evil killer conspiracy theorists, anywhere and anytime, is an inspiration to everyone. It's so obvious they're the mad ones!
How I was taken in by them and brain washed by their evil plan to kill the vulnerable and spread Covid19 will always stay with me. It was you who made me see the light!

You've got me converted.

I'm getting my Bill Gates shrine today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. You didn’t even ask me a question you doughnut. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No. I alleged something. Then said "question or allegation". You even quoted it :ffsparr:

Tell you what though. I'll give you a question. Would you personally profit or benefit from things going back to normal?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You got him there! You're so good at this GB. The way you're taking down these evil killer conspiracy theorists, anywhere and anytime, is an inspiration to everyone. It's so obvious they're the mad ones!
How I was taken in by them and brain washed by their evil plan to kill the vulnerable and spread Covid19 will always stay with me. It was you who made me see the light!

You've got me converted.

I'm getting my Bill Gates shrine today.

I was talking to the organ grinder. Why don't you go and invent another female personality?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
No. I alleged something. Then said "question or allegation". You even quoted it :ffsparr:

Tell you what though. I'll give you a question. Would you personally profit or benefit from things going back to normal?

Sorry it was such a weak allegation I didn’t even notice it. Financially it would make no difference whatsoever. In fact I’m getting paid a tidy sum for a far better work life balance right now.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Sorry it was such a weak allegation I didn’t even notice it. Financially it would make no difference whatsoever. In fact I’m getting paid a tidy sum for a far better work life balance right now.

Oh good. So no profit warnings or issues with bonuses for you then. Pay rise in line with expectations. No jollies cancelled. You're lucky to be doing so well.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Oh good. So no profit warnings or issues with bonuses for you then. Pay rise in line with expectations. No jollies cancelled. You're lucky to be doing so well.

The government own my company so I guess I’m pretty lucky. I also enjoy a very pleasant holiday in Rhodes thanks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here