Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not questioning you GB on this Rosa pandemic. You must be correct on all of it. Since when have you ever been wrong before? And why else would you be constantly bringing it up all these years later (9 I think?) if you werent 100% sure? But just one question I'd like to know as you're now in Moderating powers. Do the mods (you included) know who/how many people are using the same IP address?

I obviously was Rosa, you've convinced me of that no doubt. Just thought I'd ask something a bit unrelated during our timeout on these scum bags! Don't take it personally. Together!

Well done.

On an absolute shit show of a thread in an absolute shit show of a sub-forum you win weirdest ****ing post of the day. Again.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well done.

On an absolute shit show of a thread in an absolute shit show of a sub-forum you win weirdest ****ing post of the day. Again.

I'm seriously flattered. Shame you couldn't answer my question but who cares? This about taking down the conspiracy theorists and you are the man for that. Looking forward to your next attack on them. 8am tomorrow it is!

Bring it on!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I'm seriously flattered. Shame you couldn't answer my question but who cares? This about taking down the conspiracy theorists and you are the man for that. Looking forward to your next attack on them. 8am tomorrow it is!

Bring it on!

Sorry darling.

Yes, of course there's a shit ton of evidence against you. No, I'm not going to tell you how we work.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You’ve actually stopped making sense altogether now. Who’s putting kids at risk?

Sorry for jumping to conclusions. You’ve mentioned your family on here before. Did they have their jabs including MMR? Will they be having the flu jab this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Wow. I guess [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] would rather log off than discuss how he implemented his beliefs with regards to his own family.

Stunning vow of silence from [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] as well

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Wow. I guess [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] would rather log off than discuss how he implemented his beliefs with regards to his own family.

Sorry Soy boy, just been polishing off a King prawn madras and half dozen Beck’s beer ( I love the Beck’s).
Do I oppose the second lockdown? Yes I do, probably because I didn’t get involved with the first one to be honest, worked all the way through, not like some,hidden behind their sofas with a packet of Kleenex and some paracetamol. Why do I oppose the second lockdown? Because the first one pretty much crashed all western economy, there are people that have not been born yet that will be paying for this.
This is what I think,shield the vulnerable and the the scared and let the rest get on with their lives.
These are only my opinions like and as I didn’t attend Uni I’m probably speaking out of turn. Don’t forget to wash your hands now x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

You’re really losing the plot now. I had some dinner with my family and unlike you it seems I do like to spend most my life away from NSC.

You really are stalking desperately and hanging on my reply.

No I don’t let my kids have the flu jab. When you were a kid did you ever ever hear of any child taking a flu jab? Did you ever hear about any kid that died of flu?

My kids are healthy, do sport, eat well, get vitamin c and d. They have strong immune systems because I make sure they exercise and eat healthy like a good parent. They are more than safe from Flu.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Do I oppose the second lockdown? Yes I do,

Fair enough. It’s just that I noticed you’d changed your avatar to the flag of the first sovereign nation to impose a second lockdown, so I naturally assumed you’d be in favour.

I’m sorry you’re so conflicted with the motherland at this happy time

826933dd11819992aec93881e042f7ea.jpg

Don’t shit the bed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No I don’t let my kids have the flu jab. When you were a kid did you ever ever hear of any child taking a flu jab? Did you ever hear about any kid that died of flu?

we have widespread flu vaccination to create herd immunity in the population. kids would probably be fine but catch it, incubate it, and pass on to ill relatives who might not fare so well. so as long as the wider community have the shot, every one is safer. you're welcome.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Fair enough. It’s just that I noticed you’d changed your avatar to the flag of the first sovereign nation to impose a second lockdown, so I naturally assumed you’d be in favour.

I’m sorry you’re so conflicted with the motherland at this happy time

826933dd11819992aec93881e042f7ea.jpg

Don’t shit the bed.

Not unless I’ve copped a dodgy prawn...

Changed the Avatar couple of weeks ago, upto the only democratic nation to in the Middle East do what they please as far as I’m concerned. It’s been far from a Shana tova.
Don’t have nightmares now x

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You’re really losing the plot now. I had some dinner with my family and unlike you it seems I do like to spend most my life away from NSC.

You really are slyaking desperate and hanging on my reply.

My kids are healthy, do sport, eat well, get vitamin c and d. They have strong immune systems because I make sure they exercise and eat healthy like a good parent. They are more than safe from Flu.

You missed out MMR. Yes or no?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
we have widespread flu vaccination to create herd immunity in the population. kids would probably be fine but catch it, incubate it, and pass on to ill relatives who might not fare so well. so as long as the wider community have the shot, every one is safer. you're welcome.

How did that work out in 2018?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here