Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If you post a link to your YouTube channel, maybe we could all get up to speed.

Are you describing my Youtube channel as peddling conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated nonsense, before even seeing it? Are there any more adjectives you would like to use? Hateful, racist, Islamophobic? Come on get it all out of your system and I may consider passing the link on.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are you describing my Youtube channel as peddling conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated nonsense, before even seeing it? Are there any more adjectives you would like to use? Hateful, racist, Islamophobic? Come on get it all out of your system and I may consider passing the link on.

Why don’t you just post a link then we can see for ourselves?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Based purely on what you post, and because you say this your other way of getting info out there.

I'm more than happy to watch. I'm hoping that you may express your opinion better on there. I'm not saying that to take the piss; some people are better at communicating what they mean in different ways.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Stop being so spineless and post it, and let the 'truth' out.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The link is free to sincere, genuine and rational people. I don't think any of these words can be attributed to you though.

Translation; I’d prefer it if only those that agree with me sign into my YouTube echo chamber.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Based purely on what you post, and because you say this your other way of getting info out there.

I'm more than happy to watch. I'm hoping that you may express your opinion better on there. I'm not saying that to take the piss; some people are better at communicating what they mean in different ways.

I communicate fine. I am not alone on here and there are a handful of people who I would happily give the link to. Unfortunately you are not one of them. Why would I want my trolls on NSC to troll my Youtube channel as well? You mad? :mad:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It has a troll restriction. You are welcome to search for it, it's not hidden. You will just have to work for it.

Happy to give it to another NSC user to report back to you if it's that important?

Search for it? Do you realise how many borderline racist, conspiracy nuts inhabit YouTube? It would take forever.
I might just watch one of those cringe compilations where incels and Proud Boys make tits of themselves. I imagine it’ll be similar to watching your “work”.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I communicate fine. I am not alone on here and there are a handful of people who I would happily give the link to. Unfortunately you are not one of them. Why would I want my trolls on NSC to troll my Youtube channel as well? You mad? :mad:

You just lead me to the conclusion that what I have deduced from your posts, that I am correct about your yt channel.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The link is free to sincere, genuine and rational people. I don't think any of these words can be attributed to you though.

It's a YouTube channel you complete wuss. There's 13yr olds with Minecraft channels with greater sense of integrity than you have.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes it is amusing that I am affiliated with a primarily black London community, but all welcoming, atheist Youtube channel repackaging real discussions with real people, in bite sized chunks, in a unique form.

I would trust [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] , if he wanted to have a look, to check my Youtube Channel out and report back to you morons and confirm how massively wrong you are.

The last thing I would do is give the link to my trolls only follow me on to another platform. Surely even you lot, and anyone else with two brain cells, would understand that?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes it is amusing that I am affiliated with a primarily black London community, but all welcoming, atheist Youtube channel repackaging real discussions with real people, in bite sized chunks, in a unique form.

I would trust [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] , if he wanted to have a look, to check my Youtube Channel out and report back to you morons and confirm how massively wrong you are.

The last thing I would do is give the link to my trolls only follow me on to another platform. Surely even you lot, and anyone else with two brain cells, would understand that?

Aww, 'your' trolls. You're not that special darling.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I clearly am to you, and you lot cannot get enough of me :mad: . I am your daily trolling fix. Less of the darling though sweetheart.

You're just the plaything of the week, don't get too connected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here