Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How would you troll a YouTube channel? You’re just watching it. I went on YouTube for the first time in a while recently and was surprised how markedly the advertising has increased. Sometimes stopping a video half way through to advertise.
Anyway, I can see your reservation in listing it on here, to be fair I wouldn’t. I would have genuinely liked to check it out but your choice.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How would you troll a YouTube channel? You’re just watching it. I went on YouTube for the first time in a while recently and was surprised how markedly the advertising has increased. Sometimes stopping a video half way through to advertise.
Anyway, I can see your reservation in listing it on here, to be fair I wouldn’t. I would have genuinely liked to check it out but your choice.

Just strikes me as someone really not convinced by their own argument that they won't share it with others. Probably prefers the echo chamber.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
These mugs have just a couple more weeks of childish trolling behind a false sense of security, and then we have four more years of crying :lolol:

what's your yt channel, monkey boy?

share some of your power with us, you mug

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yes it is amusing that I am affiliated with a primarily black London community, but all welcoming, atheist Youtube channel repackaging real discussions with real people, in bite sized chunks, in a unique form.

I would trust [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] , if he wanted to have a look, to check my Youtube Channel out and report back to you morons and confirm how massively wrong you are.

The last thing I would do is give the link to my trolls only follow me on to another platform. Surely even you lot, and anyone else with two brain cells, would understand that?

WOW not the first time you've said it, in a unique form?

you can't give the blag away by explaining WTF that means?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Yes it is amusing that I am affiliated with a primarily black London community, but all welcoming, atheist Youtube channel repackaging real discussions with real people, in bite sized chunks, in a unique form.

I would trust [MENTION=13923]carlzeiss[/MENTION] , if he wanted to have a look, to check my Youtube Channel out and report back to you morons and confirm how massively wrong you are.

The last thing I would do is give the link to my trolls only follow me on to another platform. Surely even you lot, and anyone else with two brain cells, would understand that?

:lol: :lol: Says everything that you would trust carlzeiss! It must be mostly anti immigrant/muslim as that's Carl's thing then, or do you throw in some of your grubby little conspiracy theories too?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's always good to see what I have caught in my net overnight. Two big ones and four tiddlers.

I would also trust the following users; Chicken Run, sydney, Is it PotG?, Tyrone Biggums, Jolly Red Giant, and maybe a few others, with my Youtube Channel details, and even Pretty pink fairy more than yourself and the other aligned Agent Smiths. If it helps that is?

I am sure they would all give an honest opinion on my content, and if it meets your imaginary description and low expectations.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's always good to see what I have caught in my net overnight. Two big ones and four tiddlers.

I would also trust the following users; Chicken Run, sydney, Is it PotG?, Tyrone Biggums, Jolly Red Giant, and maybe a few others, with my Youtube Channel details, and even Pretty pink fairy more than yourself and the other aligned Agent Smiths. If it helps that is?

I am sure they would all give an honest opinion on my content, and if it meets your imaginary description and low expectations.

Jesus wept. Basically a list of NSC’s right wing head cases. I don’t think we really need the link, do we. If that’s the type of single brain celled pond life you’re courting, that tells us all we need to know. Cuckoooo!
Man, you’re an absolute gem :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Jesus wept. Basically a list of NSC’s right wing head cases. I don’t think we really need the link, do we. If that’s the type of single brain celled pond life you’re courting, that tells us all we need to know. Cuckoooo!
Man, you’re an absolute gem :)

Of course the wet lettuce Marxist lefties would see everyone else as far right. That is your problem. And yes you really don't need the link to my entertaining and informative Youtube Channel. It would be wasted on you and I wouldn't want you to waste anymore time on me than you already have. :mad:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Of course the wet lettuce Marxist lefties would see everyone else as far right. That is your problem. And yes you really don't need the link to my entertaining and informative Youtube Channel. It would be wasted on you and I wouldn't want you to waste anymore time on me than you already have. :mad:

Did I say far right? I said right wing.

The channel made by ***** for *****. I can only imagine the apocalyptic tw@ fest you have come up with. :lolol::lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Did I say far right? I said right wing.

The channel made by ***** for *****. I can only imagine the apocalyptic tw@ fest you have come up with. :lolol::lolol:

You are the apocalyptic tw@ fest. All you lot have have are ad hominems and no substance in between myself posting information and defending my position. If we go through all the insults and abuse on this thread the majority is from your ilk.

Anyway make the most of the next couple of weeks because you will be crying for the next four years.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You are the apocalyptic tw@ fest. All you lot have have are ad hominems and no substance in between myself posting information and defending my position. If we go through all the insults and abuse on this thread the majority is from your ilk.

Anyway make the most of the next couple of weeks because you will be crying for the next four years.

Grow up.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

I doubt anyone will be crying for 4 years about a US election result. Mostly people will just shrug or roll their eyes if anything at all.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I doubt anyone will be crying for 4 years about a US election result. Mostly people will just shrug or roll their eyes if anything at all.

The US is an incredibly divided place and will remain so after the election, there will be tears. Though I think for one candidate division is his core objective to retain power as long as possible.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Oh, that’s what he meant. Makes no odds if Trump stays or goes really. The idiots won a long time ago, they just pop on a different head, Worzel Gummidge style, every few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here