[Politics] Joe Biden

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why would I buy subscribers? I want an honest representation and an organic growth on my channel. You may be the type to cheat on subscriber members but this is not my style.

I'm not the type, but then I don't have a YT channel. I do know a little about it though.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
have you posted this shit on your yt channel?

My guess is him in his car in a car park on the Downs. red faced, beads of sweat, trying to find different ways of saying "Muslims OUT" and generally being a bit of a gammony thicket.
It's a shame he won't send us a link so I have been guess-googling his channel by typing in things such as;

Angry sussex gammon
I hate Muslims
Clueless fecker rants about immigrants
I'm right, you're wrong ner ner ner ner neeer.

I'll let you know.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
No I am far more creative than to just upload other peoples videos. Mine is filled with original content presented in a unique way.

I'm guessing your videos are all anti Islam and Muslim.

I'm not surprised that you will not provide a link to it, I'd be embarrassed also.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm guessing your videos are all anti Islam and Muslim.

I'm not surprised that you will not provide a link to it, I'd be embarrassed also.

No they are not so you can faint and fall over, I cover all religion in general, race politics and other topics primarily using content from a Afrocentric, Atheist Youtube public discussion, everyone welcome show.

And why would I give you a link? Why would you even want a link?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No I am far more creative than to just upload other peoples videos. Mine is filled with original content presented in a unique way.

**** me! I thought Bag O'Shite and the Fairy were bad enough, but you take ****wittery to a whole new level. The saddest part is, you clearly have more brain cells than the pair of them added together, but what you choose to do with them is awesome.
No, it really is. :ffsparr: :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's amazing. If you met me you would wish that was me at 10 seconds.

What makes you even more thick is that I did not vote for Brexit. You are such a prick. :mad:

Grrrrrr.
:lolol:

You couldn't be more of a cliche if you tried. You are rather entertaining.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Show us your video Symy!?!

We need your teachings and guidance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not as cliche or as childish as projecting your imagination of me into a video. You can knock one out over it later.

Yes I am entertaining and when your pedo Biden and his son are exposed I will be even more entertaining.

Ah. You’re a conspiracy theorist. Got it.

What is it with you guys and accusing everyone of being pedo’s (sic)?

Is it by any chance a desperate attempt to discredit people you don’t agree with? You don’t have the intelligence to counter their opinions and beliefs in a civil manner so you just think of the worst thing you can and accuse them of it.

Baker Lite tried that bullshit on me. It didn’t fly. He got banned.

You’re nothing more than a mediocre crank. There’s millions of you on the internet, you’re nothing special.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Is it by any chance a desperate attempt to discredit people you don’t agree with? You don’t have the intelligence to counter their opinions and beliefs in a civil manner so you just think of the worst thing you can and accuse them of it.

You’re nothing more than a mediocre crank. There’s millions of you on the internet, you’re nothing special.

It is a bit odd, this 'paedo' thing that they all seem to have going on - makes you wonder, really.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Yet you like to spend so much of your time on me ???

It's not me claiming that Hunter Biden is a pedo ???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yet you like to spend so much of your time on me ???

It's not me claiming that Hunter Biden is a pedo ???

In your last post you claimed Biden and his son will he exposed as paedophiles. It’s a matter of minutes ago.
Please try and keep track of your own posts.

Why am I spending time on you? Why not, you’re entertaining. Sort of.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is a bit odd, this 'paedo' thing that they all seem to have going on - makes you wonder, really.

They do seem preoccupied with it. It’s weak.

Biden: “ I don’t believe Donald Trump is good for the country, he has negatively impacted the economy while doubling his personal wealth, he is dismantling Medicare, he has grossly mishandled the Covid crisis. He has set division between rich and poor, black and white and he has a catalogue of documented and proven lies”.

Conspiracy theorists ; “ yeah well, you’re a paedo”.

It’s not great, is it?

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Not as cliche or as childish as projecting your imagination of me into a video. You can knock one out over it later.

Yes I am entertaining and when your pedo Biden and his son are exposed I will be even more entertaining.

what did you do before you had access to the internet?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
No they are not so you can faint and fall over, I cover all religion in general, race politics and other topics primarily using content from a Afrocentric, Atheist Youtube public discussion, everyone welcome show.

And why would I give you a link? Why would you even want a link?

Because I am genuinely interested in the facts that you are so proud to communicate through your YouTube channel.

If you are just peddling conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated nonsense, that's fine. I would atleast like the opportunity to see and make up my mind based on your evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports