Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Things you have learnt fron NSC since becoming a member..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I have learned that some people can still forget the politics and the banter and continue as normal.
I have also learned that a lot can not forget anything.
Which are you? :moo:

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
That it’s worth lurking around a while to appreciate the mood of NSC before becoming a member and posting
That it’s community of loyal supporters
That controversy is debated at length
That speling and grammar mistakes are picked up on immediately
Your welcome

D

Deleted member 2719

I've learned that my spelling and grammar are surprisingly good compared to many posters.
I have also learned that some judge spelling and grammar as a form of penis enlargement.
If only I could be like them.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I’ve learnt that as well as being one of the most informative and diverse sites I visit, it is also full of decent human beings.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have also learned that some judge spelling and grammar as a form of penis enlargement.
If only I could be like them.
Sadly, you will always be deficient in that department Mouldy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s basically like sitting in the pub with mates, arguing the toss about all manner of topics and usually without any conclusion, violently disagreeing on a few things but at the end of the day if someone is really in need of some help or support, someone on here will offer it. As with pub discussions, there is always a bellend that contributes nothing.......and it’s easier to duck out of the discussions that take a nasty turn or have no interest

.....and if you can’t spot that person in the discussion....[emoji6]

I’m a JCL but love it here....probably spend too much time but it’s easy when I’m WFH and have the site open all day on a different screen.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
That nobody on here is any more important or knowledgeable than anyone else.
We all have a similar interest in football and mostly all things BHA, and that we care about others in their hour of need...,

I love it on this forum most of the time because it generally enforces my beliefs or makes me realise that we definitely are not all the same!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Very little to learn on the football side as most footy forums are quite similar, hugely partisan with a slight bias towards non attending negative members. On the non football side a BIG eye opener ... left of centre/lib Dem types are generally hugely prejudiced, intolerant, arrogant and have a hilarious lack of self awareness.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never, never, never post on NSC that you voted for Brexit. You'll get dog's abuse, even from posters who are normally quite reasonable - even friendly - when discussing football and most other matters.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have learned that some people can still forget the politics and the banter and continue as normal.
I have also learned that a lot can not forget anything.
Which are you? :moo:

You post on the NSC Official Running Thread without much detail. I can tolerate that. Your views I can’t. Your humour I can. I don’t forget.

D

Deleted member 2719

You post on the NSC Official Running Thread without much detail. I can tolerate that. Your views I can’t. Your humour I can. I don’t forget.
I have many forms of humour, I leave it to the poster to decipher that, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't!
I dont have a problem with other views, although I do find some short-sighted.
I don't forget unnecessary abuse, but there are probably only 2/3 posters who do that.
I see NSC as a collection of personalities and some of those are at the opposite spectrum, which can intrigue me. I follow my own gut and most of the time I have been happy with that.

I have friends on here that don't agree with most of my views but we are still mates, I think!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Never, never, never post on NSC that you voted for Brexit. You'll get dog's abuse, even from posters who are normally quite reasonable - even friendly - when discussing football and most other matters.

I suppose you mean misreading a post and so calling someone a lying bullshitter, that sort of thing?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Take anything, like a film, book, musician, actor, you name it, that you love and think is amazing.

There'll be someone on NSC who thinks it's the biggest pile of shit.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I've learned that NSC is moderated by some very left wing people.
I've learned that it's not acceptable to disagree with anything said in support of the NHS.
I've learned that it's unacceptable to admit you didn't join the NHS clap-a-thon.
In fact it's frowned upon to have any opinions that veer from the majority.

I've learned that in order to have a peaceful life on NSC you should stick to Albion stuff. Only venture into non-Albion territory if you're going to agree with the majority of posters and under no circumstances are you permitted to voice any thoughts or opinions which could be considered even slightly controversial or right wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here