Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Things you have learnt fron NSC since becoming a member..........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
I tried fighting a parking fine, the warden was a black belt.

I'm a traffic warden with a black belt in origami although we prefer traffic enforcement office thank you very much. It helps me do useful things with those soiled Mail articles in the garage. I'd swap it tomorrow for my brown wings though :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Most jobs only take 5 minutes.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How to track a private jet carrying Iranian footballers

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
There's more to life than NSC.... (the screams of 'heretic!' ring in my ears!)

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Reading the posts is like living in general. There is laughter, sadness, humour, anger, religion, politics, things you know and things you wish you didn't know, clueless posters and posters who leave clues, WAG photos, your mum and of course the most important - football.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have learned why my mother always told me not to discuss religion or politics when in company.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] and [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] are the font of all football knowledge.

Of course you're wrong as a font is a type face whereas fount is a spring, fountain or tap such as beer fount. I have corrected so many people in my job of the correct meaning.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It's taught me that there's always some wanker :wanker: willing to kick another person in the teeth whilst they're down and in need of a bit of NSC lurve , but hundreds more good folk willing to lend a hand the best way they virtually can .

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Things I have learnt from NSC since becoming a member,

There are still some like minded older Albion fans 'alive' who remember things from long, long ago!
There are still some truly hilarious posters on here, along with some very strange ones.
I can share the joy/despair that comes with being an Albion supporter.
Being 'educated' by some of the more intelligent posters, while giving the less intelligent ones a wide berth.
Binfests rarely end well.
Just because you can comment on something doesn't mean you have to.
Sharing my love of music with like minded people.
The importance of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation!
Solving computer problems after sifting through the many hilarious replies!!
Getting hold of a reliable Plumber. (thanks Steve).
Travel queries and advice from some very helpful people.
But above all, being proud to be part of the myriad of people who make up NSC, we support Brighton & Hove Albion, and we're different, deal with it!

:cool: :albion2:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Of course you're wrong as a font is a type face whereas fount is a spring, fountain or tap such as beer fount. I have corrected so many people in my job of the correct meaning.

That you can never get away with grammatical or usage errors.

Or even spelling - so I've learnt to be relieved on other people's behalf when they spot their own in time (OP).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here