Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Not hate. We’re laughing at you. Your fans delusion is great entertainment [emoji106]

This. It's funny watching the champions of Europe getting their knickers in a twist over a Brighton squad player. Reckon there may be a few more laughs to be had over the next few months too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
189 pages and counting. This really is a hymn of hate, impressive in its doggedness.

I understand that you don't like Palace and they come first as your historic rivals, but is there another club apart from them that now preoccupies you guys to the same extent as Leeds?

I don't remember such an extreme animus when I have been to away games against you in the past. In fact it has been milder than most clubs we play, comparable to, I don't know, Reading? More a genteel disgust and distaste than hate.

Clearly not so now. I think that is a good thing. A bit of spice, a bit of hate makes a match more interesting. When spectators are allowed back in of course.

There are plenty of revivified hatreds I will enjoy encountering next season. For the younger fans (and indeed the players!) of clubs like Manchester United and Chelsea it these cauldrons of hate will be a totally new experience. Matches against Man U at Elland Road reach a pitch of vitriol and tastelessness probably only comparable to an Old Firm game in the UK. They really are quite something.

It will be on a smaller scale of course, but now we can add Brighton to the long long list of clubs we hate and are hated by...

To be honest, I doubt if the new Manchester United fans will give two hoots about you, you’re really not on their radar anymore.But, I suppose your knuckledraggers will turn up, singing their oh so hilarious Munich song, it must make you so proud.
The last time we played you at the Amex, we were 4-0 up at half time, and a fair percentage of your fans had buggered off home. Loyal support.
Since Ben White was born you’ve been in the top division for 3 years, you’ve had one administration, you’ve been in the third division for the first time in you history, you’ve had 22 managers, and God knows how many owners.
You’re really not that much now.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
189 pages and counting. This really is a hymn of hate, impressive in its doggedness.

I understand that you don't like Palace and they come first as your historic rivals, but is there another club apart from them that now preoccupies you guys to the same extent as Leeds?

I don't remember such an extreme animus when I have been to away games against you in the past. In fact it has been milder than most clubs we play, comparable to, I don't know, Reading? More a genteel disgust and distaste than hate.

Clearly not so now. I think that is a good thing. A bit of spice, a bit of hate makes a match more interesting. When spectators are allowed back in of course.

There are plenty of revivified hatreds I will enjoy encountering next season. For the younger fans (and indeed the players!) of clubs like Manchester United and Chelsea it these cauldrons of hate will be a totally new experience. Matches against Man U at Elland Road reach a pitch of vitriol and tastelessness probably only comparable to an Old Firm game in the UK. They really are quite something.

It will be on a smaller scale of course, but now we can add Brighton to the long long list of clubs we hate and are hated by...

I think it's due to the utter crap that Leeds fans write. Living on last glory. 16 years of being shit, now suddenly your one of the best teams in Europe. When you and the other deluded Leeds Muppets please check the facts.
Let's see all the plastic fans come out and say they support Leeds, only to vanish when you go back to the Championship. Leeds are just another team in the premier league, who will be battling relegation probably with us. We are just laughing at your fans, and it's not just us. Now enjoy the season and **** off on to whackjob or whatever Leeds forum is called.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

I mean you had 16,000 #freebenwhite tweets last time I checked. Must be much more now. Mostly derogatory comments about the club, fanbase, etc.

Makes 189 pages look like nothing tbh.

What exactly did we do to deserve all this bullshit? Loan you a player we've been carefully developing for 6 years who appears to have been the missing link that won you the Championship?

You'd think we'd all have seen that as a mutually beneficial arrangement?

Apparently not.

But whatever. A bit of spice? Why not?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

:laugh:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This. It's funny watching the champions of Europe getting their knickers in a twist over a Brighton squad player. Reckon there may be a few more laughs to be had over the next few months too.

Thats so true, with 22 million already rejected, even if Bloom lets him go for circa 30+, and all these Leeds muppets jizz in their pants that they got White or that he chose massive Leeds. .......... The hard reality is they're down 30 million quid + for player whose never kicked a ball in the PL and 3 weeks since their season ended they've spunked 30 million just to stand still with their championship squad.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I mean, @%1; your fans have started an entire Twitter campaign that has been trending nationwide, all over an u23 player we loaned to you last season. #freebenwhite.

And now you’re crying that he’s coming back home.

Websites.
Mugs.
A change.org petition.

Honestly it’s pretty pathetic.

I started this thread a little while ago thinking this would die out. But I’m actually astonished at the continued delusion of your fan base. The following are nearly universally held truths by your fans:

- You don’t understand the loan system (the number one trend)
- you’re insistent that Bielsa “made him the player he is”
- Potter is a hoof ball manager, he’ll never learn anything here
- BW is “Leeds through and through”
- he’s going to play for England and will be worth double, but we’re going to offer £20m now and you should accept that’s fair.

And then you’re to a man, outrageous disrespectful to us as a club.

Honestly, the whole thing’s hysterical. We’ve had some good laughs over this of late that’s for sure.

#freebenwhite. Oh the humanity [emoji1787]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I mean, @%1; your fans have started an entire Twitter campaign that has been trending nationwide, all over an u23 player we loaned to you last season. #freebenwhite.

Websites.
Mugs.
A change.org petition.

I stared this thread a little while ago thinking this would die out. But I’m actually astonished at the continued delusion of your fan base. The following are nearly universally held truths by your fans:

- he’s going to play for England and will be worth double, but we’re going to offer £20m now and you should accept that’s fair.

Honestly, the whole thing’s hysterical. We’ve had some good laughs over this of late that’s for sure.

:lolol:

We are Freeing Ben White, from the most deluded fanbase in England.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

Websites.
Mugs.
A change.org petition.

I started this thread a little while ago thinking this would die out. But I’m actually astonished at the continued delusion of your fan base. The following are nearly universally held truths by your fans:

And then you’re to a man, outrageous disrespectful to us as a club.

It's actually wonderful free marketing.

Leeds fans have massively inflated the value of our player and brought lots of worldwide attention to our club and youth system.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Thats so true, with 22 million already rejected, even if Bloom lets him go for circa 30+, and all these Leeds muppets jizz in their pants that they got White or that he chose massive Leeds. .......... The hard reality is they're down 30 million quid + for player whose never kicked a ball in the PL and 3 weeks since their season ended they've spunked 30 million just to stand still with their championship squad.

Yep. I genuinely don't think Bloom would sell White to Leeds anyway. Makes little sense to strengthen a relegation rival. It does make sense though to keep stringing them along for a little while into pre-season without a CB pairing in place. It's all just poker.
On the other hand, if Chelsea came calling with a crazy offer I doubt we'd stand too firmly in his way.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Going down!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
More than a touch of self flattery there, which comes as a huge surprise to absolutely nobody around here. Let’s just be clear, we hate Palace, everything about them, we hate their shit stadium, their nob head chairman, their moronic fanatics, their shite kit, everything. After them comes Portsmouth, utter twats. Now Leeds, we have nothing against the club, its history, its old but nostalgic stadium, but your fans is where we have a problem, almost to a man you’re all self obsessed, arrogant and ignorant, you conduct yourselves with an alarming sense of self importance and it’s very quickly become incredibly boring and tiring to listen to.

Also, you might want to change your settings as I’m only on 47 pages, several of which are probably filled with your self indulgent Latin tripe.

You missed deluded

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Don’t flatter yourselves.
I’ve been to a Leeds v Man Utd game in the 70s just after Jordan & McQueen moved. That was then and life has changed since then.
I was at Elland Road in March 2017 when Chris Wood scored two goals against us, but don’t flatter yourselves about that either, because he does that for every club he plays at. He scored against for Burnley just three weeks ago.
We don’t hate you, we’re laughing at you.

Btw your fans were chanting You’ll f### it up, to us but you were wrong. We didn’t and got promoted.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don’t flatter yourselves.
I’ve been to a Leeds v Man Utd game in the 70s just after Jordan & McQueen moved. That was then and life has changed since then.
I was at Elland Road in March 2017 when Chris Wood scored two goals against us, but don’t flatter yourselves about that either, because he does that for every club he plays at. He scored against for Burnley just three weeks ago.
We don’t hate you, we’re laughing at you.

Btw your fans were chanting You’ll f### it up, to us but you were wrong. We didn’t and got promoted.

Bellend Rd is definitely a place you wipe your feet as you leave.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You're selling Shane Duffy to a 'relegation rival'?

annoying isnt it.......... its not actually certain btw, hes just had talks at WBA but hes not signed anything, rumours of Celtic too. Shane Duffy is a superb defender, just not up to much with his feet and doesn't fit our play out from the back, passing system under Potter (he was our player of the year though season before last). Hes been a great servant and so the club will let him go.

White however does fit our system perfectly, and therefore why would we be selling a player we want to someone we'd be directly competing against.
Let me just pause and say that again "therefore why would be selling a player we want".......

Just thought Id try and help out a bit, as I know the delusions always start with "he doesnt want to play for you" , "Brighton don't rate him as they never played him" "You carted him off" "Held to ransom against his will" "nobody couldn't choose Leeds over anyone else".

Its a bit like you selling the old surplus to requirements, sofa on ebay because you've got a great new plush Leather number arriving. When the Leeds fan buyer arrives and says he cant understand how come you're selling the old one, and not the nice new one you've just bought for yourself.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

It really is cute how you consider yourselves rivals to the biggest club in the country.

Your gates over the past decade have broadly been on a par with ours, not Man Utd's. The disparity in trophies with Man Utd (and Chelsea) is similar. Compared to them, you're small fry. Oh and unlike them, there is every chance you'll be back in division 2 in 12 months time as your best player doesn't even belong to you. You won't be missed.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your fans CRYING on telly when that happens, like last time. Do you remember that? Probably not, it was nearly two decades ago when you were last here.

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Personally, apart from noting ongoing graceless behaviour by some Leeds supporters regarding the Ben White saga, I cannot muster up any feelings for your club at all. It's too much effort which could be better spent on supporting the club I love.
Mind you, if you feel you need supporters from other clubs around the country to have contempt for hardcore Leeds United fans I agree you can readily find thousands....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here