Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deluded Leeds (an EFL club) fans

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If all we are offering is more money then there is an exceedingly high chance that is all he cares about, as with most footballers.

Who needs money, when you can have history, atmosphere and style.

What’s for dinner dad? The atmosphere from the 1973 UEFA Cup Semi Final 1st Leg vs Hajduk Split with chips and gravy lad.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

What’s for dinner dad? The atmosphere from the 1973 UEFA Cup Semi Final 1st Leg vs Hajduk Split with chips and gravy lad.

And administration, that's part of their history, not easy to stomach though

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I’ll take some of that sweet action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
If Bielsa and Leeds really knew anything about football they would know that there is a certain 18 year old young lad in our academy called Guy Butters. Three times the player Ben White will ever be.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1293204931147640833[/tweet]

Don’t worry about paying those bills or paying into a pension fund Ben, all that history at Leeds will cover them.

All about history. That's why Kevin de Bruyne and Sergio Aguero are at Preston North End, and not Man City.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If all we are offering is more money then there is an exceedingly high chance that is all he cares about, as with most footballers.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not really a jaw dropping history. 13 years with Revie had 2 league titles, one FA and one League Cup. One more title under Wilkinson and that's it. Better than ours but hardly something to shout out about. Considerably behind the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Nottingham Forest (one title but two European Cups), Aston Villa, Massive!!!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
In the grand scheme of things, it's not really a jaw dropping history. 13 years with Revie had 2 league titles, one FA and one League Cup. One more title under Wilkinson and that's it. Better than ours but hardly something to shout out about. Considerably behind the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Nottingham Forest (one title but two European Cups), Aston Villa, Massive!!!

You forgot to mention in 2006/7 they narrowly missed expulsion from the league for financial irregularities and were deducted 15 points that relegated them to league one. Another club who used other peoples money to keep them at a level beyond their means. A bit of history the deluded fans don’t mention

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Roma after Leeds director of football Victor Orta. If he jumps ship not only are they looking for his replacement plus the one who is now Huddersfield manager.
Could soon be looking for a manager soon.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Roma after Leeds director of football Victor Orta. If he jumps ship not only are they looking for his replacement plus the one who is now Huddersfield manager.

I’ve just been discussing this very issue with a couple of Leeds fans on twitter. They both believe that Bielsa has singed a new contract, but, and here’s the clever bit, the club are keeping it secret for now.
I said that A. it was almost unknown for a manager to let his contract run down completely, and B. it was completely unknown for it to be kept secret after he has singed.

Apparently, I don’t know what I’m talking about.

I didn’t even get to say that I would think that Bielsa was the Messiah, if I only had David Hockaday, Gary Monk and Paul Heckingbottom to compare him too.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Am I right in thinking that Roma have just been bought by a billionaire? Probably quite an enticing job for someone like Orta.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
So apparently Beilsa was set to sign a new contract 4 weeks ago according to the Leeds chairman. Now it can't be to do with wages, as he has been offered £100,000 a week to sign.
Maybe it's a case of I want Ben White, if you don't get him in off.

Just noticed that he has never managed a league club more than 2 years. The shortest was just 2 days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here