Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was being playfully facetious by alluding to your self acknowledged reputation as a pedant in an effort to lighten the mood of a thread which had needlessly descended into acrimony.
Oh ok, no problem.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ooh fuk

reality

i don't like that

bullshit, fuk off
Reality indeed. After all this is over our taxes will go up and we'll be paying back all this unprecedented kindness they're showing for years to come whilst the mega rich still find loopholes to get out of it.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I'd be in despair if you got COVID-19. I'm praying.......

Really?

You really want me to get Covid 19 because I had the temerity to take the piss out of your sycophancy?

I hope I get to meet you after this lockdown to see what a real man baby looks like.

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Reality indeed. After all this is over our taxes will go up and we'll be paying back all this unprecedented kindness they're showing for years to come whilst the mega rich still find loopholes to get out of it.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

like bj you mean?

same old, same old

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, me too. I assume it will be a few more days yet but hopefully we will hear something positive soon

Just checked his profile, he has not posted anything since saying an ambulance was on the way ..

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Hoping to hear from [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] with an update soon.

Yes, me too. I assume it will be a few more days yet but hopefully we will hear something positive soon

Something positive? You do realise this is [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] you're talking about. If we heard something positive it's then I'd start to worry that something was seriously wrong.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Boris is out of intensive care.

Regardless of your political view, that is nice to know.

Well done NHS.

Now off you all go with your political squabbling. :catfight:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
[/B]

I'm not sure that comment is necessary or accurate..... so why make it?

Go back through this thread, you’ll see a fair few people who deserve this comment. Let’s just say it’s clear there’s a fair few who let their political sways get in the way of basic empathy.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I do not believe anyone on here is unconcerned about a fellow human-being dying a horrible death; conflating his aberrant political views with his mortality is just plain wrong. It is always right to keep the two separate. Wishing Boris Johnson a speedy and full recovery and a short stint as PM.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news however I will caveat this that he must have at least a week away from being PM, he must rest.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Thank God for that. I'll sleep much more easily tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here