Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That's why they romped the GE, I bet you were crying into your cornflakes
Regards
DG
You're nothing like a real Tory, you think you are but you really really aren't. The real Tories think you're more of an idiot than the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I should of stated it was a post from someone else but thought it had some valid points in
I thought your brother had died. You can't make posts like that without qualifying them.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't take too much from the Boris sitting up in bed and talking to doctors as a great sign... a slight sign of improvement but from what most who have had this virus is that 1 day you feel better then the next your worse so just wishing he and everyone else gets better soon

You know he will probably get slightly better treatment than the general public though,even if they don't say that.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I shouldn’t measure UK society against NSC, frequented in majority by shouty lookat me keyboard warriors ( me included) In real life I’m certain we are all different!

I'm not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping to hear from [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] with an update soon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. We are all aware he is a racist nazi. Why he is still allowed here is another more puzzling question.

One of the mods is writing a book about gammon, and how they limbo dance to keep below the line of anything actionable, using tropes for dopes and nudge-wink dog whistles, mostly cut and pasted from a handful of (Chinese-owned) faux 'alt.right' websites. Droopy is the living laboratory.

If you find the experiment a little tiresome, as I do, just put the soppy old dinlo on ignore, like I have. He may reply to this post (I won't read it) to demonstrate he doesn't understand a word of what I've written. Cherchez le jambon fumé.:shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Binfests on NSC used to be amusing :down:

Hmmm....I think they are much less unpleasant than they were. I gave up NSC for some years, tired of the likes of FG. When was the last time you saw the one-word reply to a post: 'Melt' ?

These days when someone loses their shit they tend to be chased down like a rat by a pack of rabid NSC dogs.

I find it rather civilised. There again, I have most of the seriously-troubled little fellas on ignore. Have I ever mentioned that? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So no selfie from Johnson, no quick video message. No thumbs up. In normal times he'd be doing all that.

He can't be well at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That is the head in the sand approach. I think think though, that those types should be hounded and banned before their vile views have a chance to infect anyone else.

I used to think that, I really did. One poster (who I have affection and much sympathy for), now life banned, caused me endless stress with his grieft-driven misguided posts, that resonated with many, and understandably so, and infuriated the rest of us. But old droopy is just a twerp. The Yang to BG's Yin. A source of unintended comedy. Fifty odd year old ex skinhead, still ******* himself to a bloody stump over 'hold me back dance' videos of spotty teenagers not fighting on the streets of nowhere? Not a look to change the nation, I assure you.

Don't worry about Droopy. He's allowed to post, for now, so that the rest of us can laugh at him. Why? Because he's worth it.

Try and relax a bit and enjoy NSC. You can get too overwrought (like I once did). There are lots of really decent people posting on here. I greatly appreciate their comradeship. Focus on them and all will be well. Put Droopy on ignore, like I have. :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be such a pedant.
I don't think it's got anything to do with pedantry. When I read it, I thought it was his own account.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So no selfie from Johnson, no quick video message. No thumbs up. In normal times he'd be doing all that.

He can't be well at all.

While I hope he makes a full recovery, the thought of him gasping like a beached whale, and shitting through the eye of a needle, makes me think that through this experience, when he bounces back he will be better charged with the vigour to see off this threat to our great and proud nation with all the determination a man can muster.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
One of the mods is writing a book about gammon, and how they limbo dance to keep below the line of anything actionable, using tropes for dopes and nudge-wink dog whistles, mostly cut and pasted from a handful of (Chinese-owned) faux 'alt.right' websites. Droopy is the living laboratory.

If you find the experiment a little tiresome, as I do, just put the soppy old dinlo on ignore, like I have. He may reply to this post (I won't read it) to demonstrate he doesn't understand a word of what I've written. Cherchez le jambon fumé.:shrug:

Very true apart from the old jambon fumé. I’d have thought jambon salé would be better. Gammon is pickled or brined. It can then be smoked if required but it is not a requisite.

Regards Pedant

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think it's got anything to do with pedantry. When I read it, I thought it was his own account.

I have absolute sympathy with you. I am a 50:50 person when it comes to credulity, and I smoked out the truth from my (trained) ability to spot deviation in syntax. I can completey understand how you, with what I understand of your processing, to assume it was a first-hand report.

But please don't beat him up anymore. He's already had a thrashing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here