Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey not brilliant odds if he’s in ICU and on a ventilator / sedated. Hope he pulls through for the sack of his family and some stability for this country.

Absolutely in the best place for it.

They've not suggested he's on a ventilator have they? I suspect he was taken to ICU earlier than the rest of us would be, as a precaution. Still huge cause for concern, but not as bad as being on a ventilator yet, and even if he goes that way you'd hope he'd survive, he's not that old.

Personally I’m sceptical that you move someone to ICU as a precaution on many levels. You’re in there because you’re in a bad way

Nah, not when it's the PM. Obviously he's not well, he wouldn't be there for no reason at all, but if he needed a bit of oxygen, they'd be more likely to put him in ICU so he can be closely monitored, and so that they'd be able to ventilate him faster if the need arose.

A A&E doctor was on Sky news earlier saying the fact he was PM would not change their course of action. If he was in ICU it was down to his health nothing else.

That’s my thought too, rather than throwing someone out of ICU that actually needs it, for someone, even the PM, that does not during a crisis like this.
Well the good news is, I was right, and the A&E doctor was wrong. Who'd a thought it eh :rolleyes:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well the good news is, I was right, and the A&E doctor was wrong. Who'd a thought it eh :rolleyes:

Good news. Glad the ‘further tests’ only took 4 nights in ICU. Only some minor symptoms of course

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Glad the ‘further tests’ only took 4 nights in ICU. Only some minor symptoms of course
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not ???

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I do not believe anyone on here is unconcerned about a fellow human-being dying a horrible death; conflating his aberrant political views with his mortality is just plain wrong. It is always right to keep the two separate. Wishing Boris Johnson a speedy and full recovery and a short stint as PM.....

Absolutely right, the good news is that he is getting better.
The bad news is that his nurse is probably now pregnant.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I do not believe anyone on here is unconcerned about a fellow human-being dying a horrible death; conflating his aberrant political views with his mortality is just plain wrong. It is always right to keep the two separate. Wishing Boris Johnson a speedy and full recovery and a short stint as PM.....

Sadly, you are wrong.
There are some on here who are so vitriolic in their political views, they do wish the worst to politicians who represent their opposing party. (Usually Tory)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Sadly, you are wrong.
There are some on here who are so vitriolic in their political views, they do wish the worst to politicians who represent their opposing party. (Usually Tory)
Politics undoubtedly generates immediate inappropriate comment (like Nigel Farage's knee-jerk comment that prior to Jo Cox’s murder, the Brexit campaign had “momentum” that may have been lost as a result of the killing; of course there are others from all political directions...) but I do think that hot headed comment is not a true reflection of what people actually think about human fragility.....

Last edited:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Politics undoubtedly generates immediate inappropriate comment (like Nigel Farage's comment that prior to Jo Cox’s murder, the Brexit campaign had “momentum” that may have been lost as a result of the killing; of course there are others from all political directions...) but I do think that hot headed comment is not a true reflection of what people actually think about human fragility.....

I admire your attitude but wish more posters here would use the edit button more often.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of Intensive Care but still in hospital :clap:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Sadly, you are wrong.
Yes, fully agree and it tends to be those who on other threads try and make out how good they are.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He has risen.

TheResurrectionOfChrist.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here