Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Coronavirus / Covid-19 Discussion Thread

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The media are controlled by the worlds wealthiest as are governments so through my lens then yes very plausible. Back to your previous question about investment, society where every single individual is coerced to take 2 vaccine shots forever more is going to provide profit that far exceeds the investment in a foundation.

Like I say we all draw our own conclusions.

I think you will find the BBC are the one example of media not run by the wealthy.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

Some people have died from the vaccine too....

On balance it has also saved thousands of lives in this country alone. Any death as a side effect of the vaccine is tragic but there is no such thing as an entirely safe drug and as most of the. On the have had it in a relatively short period it is going to be more noticeable than normal.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Because the Illuminati including the Gates’s, Clooney, Clinton’s, Obama want to control you and I with microbots in our bloodstream via 5G masts. They’ll then have total control of us, they can kill humans with the press of a switch.

Open your mind, read the works of assorted internet professors based in the Rust Belt of the US and the Isle of Wight, and it will all make perfect sense.

I, and my fellow MSM brainwashed sheeple, welcome our new lizard overlords.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It’s always much easier to dismiss everything you don’t want to entertain as utter bollocks than confront the possibility that a lot of what you are led to believe might not be true. I get that the alternative is reality shattering for most people and the consequences too disturbing to consider. Blue pill/Red pill.

There is no alternative to vaccinations as small pox and polio vaccinations prove.
I get that the big wide world is just too much for you to comprehend but conspiracy theories are not the answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Because the Illuminati including the Gates’s, Clooney, Clinton’s, Obama want to control you and I with microbots in our bloodstream via 5G masts. They’ll then have total control of us, they can kill humans with the press of a switch.

Open your mind, read the works of assorted internet professors based in the Rust Belt of the US and the Isle of Wight, and it will all make perfect sense.

There’s the ridicule again. Best mental defence against fear your belief system could be untrue is ridicule. Oh and no one mentioned 5g or microbots. But that helps with that ridicule thing again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There’s the ridicule again. Best mental defence against fear your belief system could be untrue is ridicule.

Not scared.

Icke has given me great pleasure since I first discovered his loopiness from a disciple of his who as a colleague spent the 90’s and 00’s trying to influence us. The full caboodle - HM Elizabeth II is a murderous lizard, ‘special’ bits of paper under his desk chair to ward off evil spirits, the crystal to predict the future, working out whether any of us had been murderers in past lives or goodies. We survived several armageddon.

Leading to us all collapsing in hysteria.

Then the gift that keeps giving. A load of thick as shit right wing or oddball yanks emerged in the 21st century with further comedy. So, George Clooney traps kids for the Gates’s, Obama and Clinton’s to offend against then eat under an Italian restaurant in downtown DC.

How strange that 99% of these oh so wise people come from a certain type of right wing yank, when they represent a tiny proportion of the world’s population.

Other than Icke and these neo Nazis, Uckfield has produced the anti Semite Shemirani.

I’m proud to mock this ragtag bunch of loony liars.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There is no alternative to vaccinations as small pox and polio vaccinations prove.
I get that the big wide world is just too much for you to comprehend but conspiracy theories are not the answer.

I have no problem with people taking the vaccination if they want to. I’ve very begrudgingly taken it myself.

Jul 25, 2021
Not scared.

Icke has given me great pleasure since I first discovered his loopiness from a disciple of his who as a colleague spent the 90’s and 00’s trying to influence us. The full caboodle - HM Elizabeth II is a murderous lizard, ‘special’ bits of paper under his desk chair to ward off evil spirits, the crystal to predict the future, working out whether any of us had been murderers in past lives or goodies. We survived several armageddon.

Then the gift that keeps giving. A load of thick as shit right wing or oddball yanks emerged in the 21st century with further comedy. So, George Clooney traps kids for the Gates’s, Obama and Clinton’s to offend against then eat under an Italian restaurant in downtown DC.

How strange that 99% of these oh so wise people come from a certain type of right wing yank, when they represent a tiny proportion of the world’s population.

Other than Icke and these neo Nazis, Uckfield has produced the anti Semite Shemirani.

That makes you proud? Fair enough. I suppose you wouldn't be on here if you had more to be proud of.

Does wearing a mask make you proud too? What about the vaccine? does getting that injected make you feel proud? Why don't you wear a tinfoil hat on your head too that just incase an alien attacks you like covid does when you're driving in a car all alone? Think how proud you'll be when you tell your grandkids how you beat alien abductions as well as the deadly corona virus we're all on life edge trying to survive from.

Jul 25, 2021

Really?

Any chance you could backup that claim with some official scientific evidence please?

This guy is an American biologist. He probably doesn't know as much as you and the other NSC covid experts on here, but he's an interesting listen. Don't take what he says as gospel just like you wouldn't with whatever newspaper, politician and news stations you follow. Just give him a listen and get a better understanding of the ability your own human body has at fighting illness. You'll be pleasantly surprise. Humanity isn't doomed like you obviously think.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Not scared.

You are ranting about things that are nothing to do with the debate we are having. Who mentioned David Icke?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That makes you proud? Fair enough. I suppose you wouldn't be on here if you had more to be proud of.

Does wearing a mask make you proud too? What about the vaccine? does getting that injected make you feel proud? Why don't you wear a tinfoil hat on your head too that just incase an alien attacks you like covid does when you're driving in a car all alone? Think how proud you'll be when you tell your grandkids how you beat alien abductions as well as the deadly corona virus we're all on life edge trying to survive from.

Not another loon who laps up the expertise from scamdemic liars in the United States on Facebook or Twatter?

They keep reeling these suckers in :lolol:

Ah well, gives you sense of worth to be ITK.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You are ranting about things that are nothing to do with the debate we are having. Who mentioned David Icke?

Perhaps you’re an exception but the anti vax and anti lockdown folk I know of in real life and who pop up here from time to time, were also heavy proponents of the 5G masts controlling us all, conspiracy theories on the Gates’s/Clinton’s, anti Biden and pro Trump, with bizarre stuff touching on the Rothchild’s etc. Icke, Piers Corbyn and Shemirani heroes for all their views.

Jul 25, 2021
Not another loon who laps up the expertise from scamdemic liars in the United States on Facebook or Twatter?

They keep reeling these suckers in :lolol:

Ah well, gives you sense of worth to be ITK.

The only sucker here is you getting warped into the obvious divide this covid bullshit is trying to manipulate.

I bet even if one of your News channels or Newspapers told you that sex is only safe with a mask on, you would comply with that. I actually wouldn't be shocked if you grassed up your own wife for not being vaccinated if your TV told you too. That's how Nazi-like our society is becoming. What next? Identification everywhere you go? Oh, that one's already in place. Oops!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Really?

Any chance you could backup that claim with some official scientific evidence please?

This guy is an American biologist. He probably doesn't know as much as you and the other NSC covid experts on here, but he's an interesting listen. Don't take what he says as gospel just like you wouldn't with whatever newspaper, politician and news stations you follow. Just give him a listen and get a better understanding of the ability your own human body has at fighting illness. You'll be pleasantly surprise. Humanity isn't doomed like you obviously think.

If it wasn't for vaccines we would still be worried about small pox and polio and would have daily deaths in the 1000s from Covid because we ran out of money to lockdown.

There is no alternative to vaccines in building immunity in the population and no amount of YouTube videos from cranks with letters after their name is going to change that fact.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The only sucker here is you getting warped into the obvious divide this covid bullshit is trying to manipulate.

I bet even if one of your News channels or Newspapers told you that sex is only safe with a mask on, you would comply with that. I actually wouldn't be shocked if you grassed up your own wife for not being vaccinated if your TV told you too. That's how Nazi-like our society is becoming. What next? Identification everywhere you go? Oh, that one's already in place. Oops!

I am only a mention of zionist conspiracy away from completing my card. Any chance you could oblige?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

What you describe is East Germany post war, but describe it as "Nazism". You are utterly confused and clearly uneducated politically.

Jul 25, 2021
If it wasn't for vaccines we would still be worried about small pox and polio and would have daily deaths in the 1000s from Covid because we ran out of money to lockdown.

There is no alternative to vaccines in building immunity in the population and no amount of YouTube videos from cranks with letters after their name is going to change that fact.

This is an interesting chat he had with Russell Brand last year. Maybe you can tell us where Bruce Lipton is incorrect and explain where your scientific studies would better his?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here