Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106
  1. #21
    Members
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    4,031


    0 Not allowed!
    are we letting him be cup-tied......speaking of which, can we play Mooy tomorrow ?

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22
      Members Lower West Stander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Back in Sussex
      Posts
      3,420


      0 Not allowed!
      I can’t ever recall a player ever having generated as much discussion as this guy without ever having played for the 1st team.

      He’s either going to be the next Bobby Moore or the next Damien Hilton....


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • #23
      Members SeagullinExile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      3,484


      0 Not allowed!
      Pretty sure we cant now. Read an article from a Yorkshire paper a while back, this said as much. Games played was the reason given.
      First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemoller
    • #24
      Members swindonseagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Swindon, but used to be manila seagull
      Posts
      6,018


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It will take a slump of Derby proportions for them to blow auto this time though.

      Its coming !!!!
      K55 BHA
    • #25
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      72,324


      0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Blues Rock DJ;9193810]are we letting him be cup-tied......speaking of which, can we play Mooy tomorrow ?[/QUOTE

      I would think the answer to both is yes as there are no plans for either to return to their parent club before the end of the season.
    • #26
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      28,497


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SeagullinExile View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Pretty sure we cant now. Read an article from a Yorkshire paper a while back, this said as much. Games played was the reason given.
      Yes, people keep reading that one source, then come dashing on here to say they've seen it so it must be true.......

      Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat........................ ..............
    • #27
      Members SeagullinExile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      3,484


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes, people keep reading that one source, then come dashing on here to say they've seen it so it must be true.......

      Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat........................ ..............
      It was Leeds equivalent to the Argus If I remember rightly. A more reliable source than anyone on NSC

      Its irrelevant anyway, pretty sure we have no intention to recall him. Why hamper his development when he's having such a great season?
      First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemoller
    • #28
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      28,497


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SeagullinExile View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It was Leeds equivalent to the Argus If I remember rightly. A more reliable source than anyone on NSC.
      Equivalent of The Argus eh? Must be gospel then! In this case I'm not at all sure it has got better information than one or two on here!

      But as you say, it's irrelevant. Which begs the question, why do so many people read it in that paper (or talk to a man in a pub who says he knows someone who thinks they read it!) and then dash on here to start the conversation all over again? The original Ben White thread has over 600 posts already, most of which seem to be either asking this question or replying to it!
    • #29
      Members SeagullinExile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      3,484


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GT49er View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Equivalent of The Argus eh? Must be gospel then! In this case I'm not at all sure it has got better information than one or two on here!

      But as you say, it's irrelevant. Which begs the question, why do so many people read it in that paper (or talk to a man in a pub who says he knows someone who thinks they read it!) and then dash on here to start the conversation all over again? The original Ben White thread has over 600 posts already, most of which seem to be either asking this question or replying to it!
      I get what your saying. But, it would be perfectly possible that a loan clause would be added, something like he must play a certain number of games by the transfer window?

      Out of interest, did Leeds pay a loan fee? Or are they paying his salary, or a % of it? This could also be a factor in wether he can be re-called i guess?
      First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me - Martin Niemoller
    • #30
      Members dejavuatbtn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      4,076


      1 Not allowed!
      Deep joy. He can stay for a season and come home. If Leeds get promoted I look forward to following their struggle!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •