Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team/captain for Saturdays game against Leicester

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Potter : Trossard 'is fine'. Connolly 'probably misses the game'. Webster has a 'chance of being fit'.

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Potter : Trossard 'is fine'. Connolly 'probably misses the game'. Webster has a 'chance of being fit'.

Webster trained today, as did Trossard, so a lot to be positive about.

Plus Propper, Alzate and Duffy all fine after international duty.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Havent been impressed with Webster, as he has cost us a number of goals by his mistakes but with Dunk out he may be needed and a possible improvement on Balogun.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Potter just said that Trossard is fit, and Webster - back in training today - has a chance. So.

Ryan
Duffy - Webster - Burn
Montoya - Stephens - Propper - March
Trossard - Gross
Maupay​

My source says Webster 99% certain to be in squad:clap:

Can you not look forward to a difficult game?
Of course you can - I expect Celtic fans relish their fixtures even more with a newly resurgent Rangers.

Screenshot_20191121-173030.png

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I quite like Montoya, not long term but does the job. I'd feel more uneasy seeing Schelotto - who has played 30 mins of Prem football since May 2018 - face up against Chilwell etc.

Do you bet at all, I do rarely. An insurance bet on LCFC winning or Brighton now winning this weekend, might prove very rewarding.

The betting markets haven’t cottoned yet.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Can you not look forward to a difficult game?

Yes you're right it will be a difficult game. For Leicester. I was only having fun in the first place.
I like Lamie, that's why i was joking with him. Every game is a hard game in this league.:smile:

situations like this make us realise the danger of letting too many players go out on loan. recall white in January if this situation continues. Lets face we know Dunk is going to get a 3 match ban by the end of january - its just his nature.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
situations like this make us realise the danger of letting too many players go out on loan. recall white in January if this situation continues. Lets face we know Dunk is going to get a 3 match ban by the end of january - its just his nature.

There's a good chance Dunky will get a ban (2 games for 10 yellows I think). However, we'll have Webster back and possibly Bernardo

On the other hand, we'll have a very heavy fixture schedule, so it's fanciful to suggest we won't have further injuries. If GP doesn't have faith in his back up players (Balogun, Schellotto, Bong) or isn't ready to promote one of our academy players like Baluta to the starting 11, then I agree we should either recruit or recall

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What I think will happen, as opposed to what I would do

Trossard and Webster only make the bench.

Schellotto the surprise inclusion at right wing back, interchanging with Montoya the right sided centre back.

Everything else predictable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here