Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Re Trossard. I agree with all those saying, he's a terrific player for us. Our best player from our pre World Cup matches.

But I look at yesterday's line up and result and think that he is going to have to perform or he's going to be edged out. With the emergence of Ferguson, Sarmiento and Mitoma, and the return of Welbeck at some point, competition for those places will be fierce and Leo won't keep his place with lukewarm performances. This also assumes RDZ doesn't bring in someone in attacking positions.
Fully agree. We are now in a position not to pick players purely based on reputation . Another example will be Webster - Colwill certainly deserves to keep his place based on the last three games

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fully agree. We are now in a position not to pick players purely based on reputation . Another example will be Webster - Colwill certainly deserves to keep his place based on the last three games
I may be a minority, but re Colwill don’t think so at all. Defensively, very poor versus Arsenal, and is too ponderous on the ball. I look forward to Webster returning and Dunk reverting to the left side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here