[Albion] Back, Sack or Crack

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Back, Sack or Crack

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So that's okay then. :facepalm:

Ffs, perhaps you need to get back to work Mr Kyle.

I would have thought that someone with such a high I.Q. would have been able to make points without resorting to jibes. You have failed. Twice... and you are inconsistent in your values on that matter. Just saying it would be better to reflect than express such muddled thinking.

Quote 'Why do you feel the need to attempt to belittle someones point of view ......?' -

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Why do you feel the need to attempt to belittle someones point of view in such a way?
Might have something to do with someone starting another thread moaning about our manager who I really, really like and has done a great job for the Albion.

And this two days before we head to Wembley for one of the best days out in our club's 118 year history,

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It looked like we set ourselves up for a draw at home to Southampton and paid the price this time.
I still can't believe we did that.
But as it stands we could stay up, we could win the FA Cup and we could be playing in Europe next season.
I will wait until the season has finished.
But we certainly got it all wrong yesterday.

He's just eaten some kind of mushroom and his mind is spinning round !!!!!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Might have something to do with someone starting another thread moaning about our manager who I really, really like and has done a great job for the Albion.

And this two days before we head to Wembley for one of the best days out in our club's 118 year history,

I really do think if someone is going to call for the redundancy of someone else, then it should be thought through comprehensively and expressed with sensitive, clear, nuanced arguments.... otherwise it generates nothing but a disgraceful 'lynch-mob' mentality.....

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
A few weeks ago I was pondering giving up my ST if we stayed up, but keeping it if we were relegated. Of course, the renewal date is always before we know which division we will be in.

I am just so bored and frustrated by Hughton's negativity in the PL. If we get relegated we should keep him. We played some good attacking, entertaining stuff in the Championship. If we stay up I would want a change at the top. Perhaps NJ with Inigo. Let's try something fresh and different because Hughton's football this season is boring the arse off me.

If boring, negative football had got us in the top half of the table I would accept that was probably the right way to go. But it hasn't. We are in a relegation scrap and more fans are getting bored and frustrated as each game passes by.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
A few weeks ago I was pondering giving up my ST if we stayed up, but keeping it if we were relegated. Of course, the renewal date is always before we know which division we will be in.

I am just so bored and frustrated by Hughton's negativity in the PL. If we get relegated we should keep him. We played some good attacking, entertaining stuff in the Championship. If we stay up I would want a change at the top. Perhaps NJ with Inigo. Let's try something fresh and different because Hughton's football this season is boring the arse off me.

If boring, negative football had got us in the top half of the table I would accept that was probably the right way to go. But it hasn't. We are in a relegation scrap and more fans are getting bored and frustrated as each game passes by.

Very hard to argue with any of that, though I would never think of giving up my season ticket, whatever league we are in. Yes, CH has still many ba ckers and we clearly haven't got to the tipping point yet, when most on here would prefer a change, but if we play like last Saturday against Bournemouth and Cardiff - and who would bet against it? - then we may well see a definite shift in views.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
None of them till it warms up a bit.I would imagine Mr Hughton to be modestly well groomed,and to be with Albion for some years more.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All the time we are progressing, which we are, then he will stay. We got 40 points last season, and finished 15th. Assuming we beat that, that's progression. And I think we will.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All the time we are progressing, which we are, then he will stay. We got 40 points last season, and finished 15th. Assuming we beat that, that's progression. And I think we will.

Last season we got 9 wins all season, we already have 9 wins. The losses are standing at 16 then and now, so the difference is the number of draws. We had 13 draws last season but only 6 so far now.
One more win and we've made progress.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Last season we got 9 wins all season, we already have 9 wins. The losses are standing at 16 then and now, so the difference is the number of draws. We had 13 draws last season but only 6 so far now.
One more win and we've made progress.

points make prizes

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
How many fans will put up with more boring negative home performances?

One last thread from me because of the Brexit shite and crap negative football that so many of you have previously backed I decided to ditch NSC after 9,999 posts.

But because I wanted to see a defined list of where the fans stand now.

As some may know Hughton's football was never my type of football and that goes from the start, and nothing has changed for me, he walks along a tightrope that is 4 foot wide with 12-foot deep airbags either side.

This will never be my type of football even if it is my beloved Brighton and Hove Albion.
:wave:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Getting rid of Hughton would probably SERIOUSLY blow up in our face. We'd be a laughing stock with it and rightly so

It would be our Charlton sacking Curbishley moment.

@El Pres demonstrated that the club has been one of the very lowest PL spenders, which normally equates to league position. CH deserves a chance with an enhanced first team, after another transfer window.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It would be our Charlton sacking Curbishley moment.

@El Pres demonstrated that the club has been one of the very lowest PL spenders, which normally equates to league position. CH deserves a chance with an enhanced first team, after another transfer window.

Or Newcastle parting services with Hughton. Some people might want to be careful what they wish for

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Or Newcastle parting services with Hughton. Some people might want to be careful what they wish for

Most of us are gutted by the frequent losses and often getting outplayed, but would love CH to be given the opportunity to work with an improved squad.

Besides, who’s the candidate out there who would give us more wins with the slow-paced squad we currently have?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Continuity is key. Success comes from the continuity of a good manager in charge. Understands where changes and improvements need to be made. A change of manager would very likely see us relegated. 3/4 new players each season, shipping out those players where either age (e.g. Bruno) or not enough quality, hold us back. Slow but gradual progress to get us to be a mid table team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here