Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Forward celebrating after scoring shocker?

And his comments whilst away from the club?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hardly in a position to castigate someone for saying something twatty.
I'll Eden a guess there are very few on here who can take such a lofty standpoint.

Come back when his crimes are a little more serious than 'gobshite'.

Oh and yes this does rather smack of our desperation, I'm pretty sure the club has other irons in the fire.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure I can forget and forgive him for being such a complete shithead in that Saints game
Don't forget he scored the badly needed 81st/82nd minute winner vs Huddersfield at the Amex without which we could well have got relegated....

....which gives him a bit of credit in the forgiveness bank.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well , he’s been given a squad number

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well , he’s been given a squad number

[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] Brighton 17:00
After extensive consultations with the Premier League, the club are pleased to announce that clearance has been granted for one crutch and one wheelchair per matchday squad. Both Florin Andone and Jose Izquierdo are named as substitutes in the squad to face Chelsea in tonights Amex opener.
Head coach Graham Potter said "I'm delighted to have them back with us, the crutch and wheelchair give us some really good options to affect the game in the final third".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm hardly in a position to castigate someone for saying something twatty.
I'll Eden a guess there are very few on here who can take such a lofty standpoint.

Come back when his crimes are a little more serious than 'gobshite'.

Oh and yes this does rather smack of our desperation, I'm pretty sure the club has other irons in the fire.

Ok lets go with disruptive in terms of other squad members, I’m sure you’ll come back with hearsay, but the lack of interaction on social media with others tells its own story.

I’m also fairly certain if he was anything that special we wouldn’t have off-loaded him.

As usual when they’re not in the team they improve in ability.....

I too am relatively confident re other irons....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] Brighton 17:00
After extensive consultations with the Premier League, the club are pleased to announce that clearance has been granted for one crutch... ...per matchday squad.

New striker announcement after all...?

FlakyCrazyBream-small.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok lets go with disruptive in terms of other squad members, I’m sure you’ll come back with hearsay, but the lack of interaction on social media with others tells its own story.

I’m also fairly certain if he was anything that special we wouldn’t have off-loaded him.

As usual when they’re not in the team they improve in ability.....

I too am relatively confident re other irons....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find that hard to believe as well.

The ever evolving squad gives the impression they are unlikely to crumble because one player is disruptive.

Although that said Connolly and Maupay feel like they are better together than the sum of their parts, so even with a new 'big lad up top' it would be nice to manage 'plan A' a little better, with one more of the same.

I think he's plenty of ability in or out of the team, only his judgement seems a little off.
But yes he was shown the door so quickly last time, it seems like a reach to think third times a charm

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I find that hard to believe as well.

The ever evolving squad gives the impression they are unlikely to crumble because one player is disruptive.

Although that said Connolly and Maupay feel like they are better together than the sum of their parts, so even with a new 'big lad up top' it would be nice to manage 'plan A' a little better, with one more of the same.

I think he's plenty of ability in or out of the team, only his judgement seems a little off.
But yes he was shown the door so quickly last time, it seems like a reach to think third times a charm

A big lad......as you say, was favoured by Potter at Ostursunds and Swansea...... Heskey used to be that man to great affect for the guys that played off him.

As mentioned yesterday, it's also a very effective way of counteracting top teams playing a high press, route 1 to the big fella, with willing runners off him.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Maupay, Connolly, Gyokeres, and Andone from December wouldn’t be terrible options. Still think we should bring someone in though, but it won’t be a disaster.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Perhaps time has been a healer for Potter and allegedly some of the other players? Or Potter has just realised he’s going to have to make do with what we’ve got so he’s been forced to ‘bury the hatchet’ so to speak, I’m surprised given the way things ended that we might see him again in a Brighton shirt. I don’t trust him, but he would be a handy player to have around ability wise.

Saying that, looks like a ‘sponsor’ dictated post to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They'll be some serious 'issues' if Andone still can't see what's happening and think:-

'I want a piece of that'.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Let's not forget Florin is a decent goal scorer with natural ability and the edge required to compete at this level.

If he comes back with a touch of humility, works hard gets his head down then he will be a valuable option for us back end of the season.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I really wouldn't mind seeing him given another chance. On his day he looked great. Perhaps GP has worked his man management skills on him...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I really wouldn't mind seeing him given another chance. On his day he looked great. Perhaps GP has worked his man management skills on him...
Yes yes thats whats happened, Potter has him as the lead role in Cinderella, the teams Christmas panto!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here