Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
64c83bd134b0107a34eda392f767fd1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit disrespectful to put the boot on the shirt!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
p93284.png

He's had his profile pic updated on the club website. If he does play for us again I think he could be really effective in our current system..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
p93284.png

He's had his profile pic updated on the club website. If he does play for us again I think he could be really effective in our current system..

Desperately trying to not look like the mad b'stard that he is. Call me a gullable old fool but I rather love him :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let's not forget Florin is a decent goal scorer with natural ability and the edge required to compete at this level.

If he comes back with a touch of humility, works hard gets his head down then he will be a valuable option for us back end of the season.

This.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I absolutely think there is a redemption plan for him - even if it just for the 2nd half of this season before a sale next summer.

Absolutely everyone wins if he bangs in the goals for us in the last few months of this season.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It may be the case that a number of the players who disliked him are no longer around.

Might make the reconciliations a little easier.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
His race is run with us. If he's not going to be fit till February he's not match fit till March why would we name him in the 25 at the end of January?

Not sure where February/March came from.

Potter said he was back with the club to recover his fitness, but is not expected to be available to play until at least January.

The reason we would name him at the end of January is that there will still be a minimum of 17 league games to play between February - May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here