Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You do realise that "thumbs up" are public. So we can all see that you're lying..... don't you?

Amazing levels of sadness. Resorting to lying about being popular. I thought you were one of the better GOONS as well.

Clearly not, oh dear.

I wouldn’t normally bother to join in with this sort of playground crap that you are so keen on but I object to being called a liar.

When I looked, the top seven or eight events flashing ‘new’ notifications were thumbs up. As I have no idea how to confirm that now I have looked at my notifications, please feel free to show that this wasn’t the case. As these are apparently public, feel free to publish them on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Zaha does leave in this window, it means that Palace will have sold two products of our academy for deals somewhere in the region of £120m. I think that's quite impressive, to be honest.

Needing £120m to break even having received somewhere above £500m is slightly less impressive.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wouldn’t normally bother to join in with this sort of playground crap that you are so keen on but I object to being called a liar.

When I looked, the top seven or eight events flashing ‘new’ notifications were thumbs up. As I have no idea how to confirm that now I have looked at my notifications, please feel free to show that this wasn’t the case. As these are apparently public, feel free to publish them on here.

Easy enough to check your notification history.......
Bet you wouldn’t be as keen to go on about it we we still had a thumbs down though.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Easy enough to check your notification history.......
Bet you wouldn’t be as keen to go on about it we we still had a thumbs down though.

Tell me how, or just post it on my behalf.

I really don’t care who does it, I’ve been wrongly called out as a liar on here and would like to see the evidence that backs that statement up.

Why don’t either you or my accuser just post up my thumbs up history for today?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
:moo:

They can offer whatever they like. If it doesn't reach Palace's valuation of the player, they won't get him. Parish has been insisting that £80m will be required, which probably actually means that we'd accept somewhere in the region of £70m. I don't think Everton will be able to afford him.

I think it's fantastic troll. Keeping a player that will be diving over his bottom lip next season for a club he doesn't want to play for.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I thought they only had £40m? Looks like they have more for someone worth more.

This. CPFC, the club that keeps on giving [emoji106][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Parish has been insisting that £80m will be required, which probably actually means that we'd accept somewhere in the region of £70m.
So you're calling your chairman a liar. Fair point.
I don't think Everton will be able to afford him.
They can definitely afford him, but they probably don't think he's worth what Parish needs. If he was sold for £70m, then Palace would get £52.5m, so it would seem Parish also doesn't think he's worth over £55m (since he'd be letting him go for less). It's just that your deal with United means Parish won't want to sell him for what he's actually worth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Exactly this . But you’re wasting your time they just don’t get it .
Just like Arsenal 'couldn't afford him', but now they're paying £72m for another winger instead?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just like Arsenal 'couldn't afford him', but now they're paying £72m for another winger instead?

Obviously better, fair market value, yet they wouldn't stretch their budget for the best player in the world. Makes you wonder why?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The chances of us offloading AWB and Zaha for a combined £120m+ ... are fairly low, I'd suggest.
Well £45m for AWB, meaning £75m+ for Zaha, so yes, I agree the chances are fairly low.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Zaha and bro sittin in de lounge

Zaha: kin ell bruv day iz payin 72 biggies for anuvver winger innit, iz it they iz mad or wot?
Zaha bro: We need new angles ear bruv we iz great fans ov that Everton now
Zaha: who?
Zaha bro: Everton bruv they iz in Hornsey I fink
Zaha: Yeah bruv I like dem always did, we iz Everton fanz.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really don’t care who does it, I’ve been wrongly called out as a liar on here and would like to see the evidence that backs that statement up.
The thing is, what you said was factually incorrect. You said your inbox was cluttered up with thumb ups. The thumbs up you're referring to (the 7 or 8 you got) don't go into your inbox, they're just in your notifications. To have an inbox full of thumbs-up, you'd have to have people private messaging you, where their message consists of thumbs-up, which would be weird.

So no, you probably weren't lying, you were just mistaken.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Zaha and bro sittin in de lounge

Zaha: kin ell bruv day iz payin 72 biggies for anuvver winger innit, iz it they iz mad or wot?
Zaha bro: We need new angles ear bruv we iz great fans ov that Everton now
Zaha: who?
Zaha bro: Everton bruv they iz in Hornsey I fink
Zaha: Yeah bruv I like dem always did, we iz Everton fanz.

More casual racism . What is this place coming to ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here