Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With these vast amounts being discussed surely it would only go into the two Americans pockets who want out. Kiss goodbye to Palace's best two players, the new stand and additional funds for new players. All going swimmingly well.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
With these vast amounts being discussed surely it would only go into the two Americans pockets who want out. Kiss goodbye to Palace's best two players, the new stand and additional funds for new players. All going swimmingly well.

New stand is ring-fenced, building starts in December 2018.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The thing is, what you said was factually incorrect. You said your inbox was cluttered up with thumb ups. The thumbs up you're referring to (the 7 or 8 you got) don't go into your inbox, they're just in your notifications. To have an inbox full of thumbs-up, you'd have to have people private messaging you, where their message consists of thumbs-up, which would be weird.

So no, you probably weren't lying, you were just mistaken.

Thanks for trying to clear it up but you’ve left me more confused. Why would someone suggest thumbs up are public when they clearly wouldn’t be if sent by PM?

No doubt the couple of posters who claim this information is public and shows I lied, will be along in a bit to post this public information.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thanks for trying to clear it up but you’ve left me more confused. Why would someone suggest thumbs up are public when they clearly wouldn’t be if sent by PM?

No doubt the couple of posters who claim this information is public and shows I lied, will be along in a bit to post this public information.

Ask your fellow Palace supporter;

A new season is upon us, and out of anything in the world, including cancer, I couldn’t think of anything worse than being a Brighton fan. You’ve got a fan base that is one of the most uneducated in football, I reckon your disabled fans wearing Liverpool FC hats have got more of a brain cell than the privileged morons up in the north stand moaning about the out of date milk they saw in Marks and Sparks a week prior. You’re the only club that has to be told by the chairman to “MAKE SOME NOISE” when you are all in desperate need to get a result, absolute cramming down the “TOGETHER” motto you somehow claim to all have. The twin ****ing towers are more together than your fans are. Imagine actually having to sit and watch eleven gay men, ********** and shoot their beans over your dead grandfather, whilst your dad sits there and sucks your toes. That’s basically supporting your club.

I think you can all agree that your fan base is becoming to attract five year olds to thirteen year olds who have no clue about anything, who mainly want to see the top six, and Wilf Zaha play week in week out without supporting your own blue and white. I think we can all agree that your club is only going one direction, and that’s down. You’ve got rid of Barrack Obama and replaced him with a white man, which is the only positive move you could of done.

He/she seems like a nice boy/girl.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think you'll find that it is an imitation of a London accent.

No, really, if the troller want to call racism in order to try to gain forum points please allow him. Apparently he's a 54 year old man, who I can only imagine has a small ... ummm... IQ.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I wouldn’t normally bother to join in with this sort of playground crap that you are so keen on but I object to being called a liar.

When I looked, the top seven or eight events flashing ‘new’ notifications were thumbs up. As I have no idea how to confirm that now I have looked at my notifications, please feel free to show that this wasn’t the case. As these are apparently public, feel free to publish them on here.

I have just "thumbed up" this post. When you click on your notifications, and then the thumbs up option, it will take you to a list of ALL your thumbs up.

Your welcome.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Have the Scum said No to the Toffees yet? Has Zahaha chucked any more toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Mr P is rather thick isn't he?

If I’m the thick one, you tell me how to go back and re-check your notifications if you haven’t received a new one?

Funny how the poster who accused me of lying still hasn’t published my “thumbs up” notifications which he stated were public. :)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
If I’m the thick one, you tell me how to go back and re-check your notifications if you haven’t received a new one?

My life is a little bit more exciting than that.

Double click on Notifications.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here