Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
SING a contract at Arsenal ?

I can’t reveal WHAT club mate or [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] will be all over it but the club in question has either an A, B, C, S, M. L or E in their name #writeagain

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right on Brother... Biss is going nowhere. This might be the first time in our history that we have an emerging World Class player in our ranks. **** OFF at £42 million.

And there you have the reason that he is off :down:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
And there you have the reason that he is off :down:

I know we wear #teamslikebrighton as a badge of ironic pride - but with Potter in charge we really are on the precipice of being more than just an also ran in PL football. Nearly every opposing forum gets the fact we play really good football and that we're a couple of players away from doing something substantial. Bissouma will leave Brighton - but just NOT NOW. That's all. And the fact that we have a Billionaire (scarf waving, maniacal fan) chairman calling the shots I am more hopeful than most that Bissouma will give us one more season (on a record breaking contract) before he goes absolutely STRATOSPHERIC - he's that good.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Right on Brother... Biss is going nowhere. This might be the first time in our history that we have an emerging World Class player in our ranks. **** OFF at £42 million.

He is for sure 100% a World Class Player - And that's exactly why it will be impossible to hold on to him because there will be at least 3 Clubs all competing in the Champions League who will be after him

And when a CL Club comes along then there is absolutely no way that anyone will be able to stand in the way of a Player with Bissouma's own personal ambition to play for one of those Clubs. He just wouldn't allow it to happen. Sometimes you just have to step back and admire and say '' Yes we had him first you know '' once you see him performing on the '' Bigger Stage ''

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I know we wear #teamslikebrighton as a badge of ironic pride - but with Potter in charge we really are on the precipice of being more than just an also ran in PL football. Nearly every opposing forum gets the fact we play really good football and that we're a couple of players away from doing something substantial. Bissouma will leave Brighton - but just NOT NOW. That's all. And the fact that we have a Billionaire (scarf waving, maniacal fan) chairman calling the shots I am more hopeful than most that Bissouma will give us one more season (on a record breaking contract) before he goes absolutely STRATOSPHERIC - he's that good.
Yes I am undecided....on the one hand he is probably worth breaking the bank on a new contract but & its a big if ....the big clubs come a calling with a wage double we would offer and a sweetener of 40 million plus.....where are the losers? Maybe Yves may stay but by doing so pass up the chance of playing for a much bigger club (even Arsenal) and a pay day not possible at Albion. Sometimes I think he will stay and then I think if other clubs are interested he would be mad to wait on another offer in the future.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Can you imagine how good a midfield of Foden, Bissouma and De Bruyne would be?

Fernandinho is now 36 and City will be looking for a world class defensive midfielder this summer.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Yes I am undecided....on the one hand he is probably worth breaking the bank on a new contract but & its a big if ....the big clubs come a calling with a wage double we would offer and a sweetener of 40 million plus.....where are the losers? Maybe Yves may stay but by doing so pass up the chance of playing for a much bigger club (even Arsenal) and a pay day not possible at Albion. Sometimes I think he will stay and then I think if other clubs are interested he would be mad to wait on another offer in the future.

He wouldn't be mad to have another (great) season with (his dad) Potter because post-Covid he'd be absolutely the hottest defensive midfielder on the planet and would command even greater money for himself and the European-bound-football Albion.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
An Arsenal supporting friend who is relatively ITK (he knew about Pepe weeks before the transfer broke) is convinced a deal is in place to go there, the fee around £40m.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Arsenal will have an absolute bargain there.

For comparison, they purchased Thomas Partey last Autumn for £45m. Another defensive midfielder, two years older than Biss with no EPL experience whatsoever. He has started as DM for Arsenal in 8 EPL loses this season.

Just £1m short of that Citeh paid for Ake.

Gutted if this is true.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
An Arsenal supporting friend who is relatively ITK (he knew about Pepe weeks before the transfer broke) is convinced a deal is in place to go there, the fee around £40m.

Don’t believe this for one minute.......... £40m will NOT buy Bissouma

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He wouldn't be mad to have another (great) season with (his dad) Potter because post-Covid he'd be absolutely the hottest defensive midfielder on the planet and would command even greater money for himself and the European-bound-football Albion.

Only problem being he, Yves & us are not guaranteed a better season than this one. If the right offer came in he would be bonkers to pass it up!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The only challenge re the Arsenal for £42m story, is that we hear that Liverpool, City are also interested. I really hope that if he goes, as expected, that some team gazumps frigging Arsenal and pays us £45-50m for Yves. He's better than Arsenal, even if a couple of his French mates are there.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The only challenge re the Arsenal for £42m story, is that we hear that Liverpool, City are also interested. I really hope that if he goes, as expected, that some team gazumps frigging Arsenal and pays us £45-50m for Yves. He's better than Arsenal, even if a couple of his French mates are there.

Ryan + Bissouma 2 in 1 deal, £100m. Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here