Not open for further replies.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They've been using him in this retro shirt campaign too which seems a bit odd

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
What a player, what a bloke.

The guy came from nothing and made it to the very top - it's of the most beautiful things about football.

Good luck to you Biss - you'll be missed.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Thank God we have a chance to say goodbye on Tuesday. It's gonna be emotional.

We have seen him grow here in Brighton. He has been brilliant. What a guy.

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Much like Zlatan, I love the way he refers to himself in the third person during the interview. You have to be pretty special to get away with that, and our boy is certainly special!

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
He was always meant for bigger things than Brighton, whether he's off now or in the near (ish) future. You could see it even from his first appearance (friendly against Norwich i believe). He's been great.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That does sound like a goodbye :down:

Maybe... I read it as the complete opposite - the article on Potter being a father figure etc...

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think a deal might already be in place with some club or other.

If so, the fee will be a lot, lot more than £30m.

I can envisage most of the ‘top six’ being interested in him because he is just better than a lot of their DMs; for me, that means an auction style transfer saga in the summer where Liverpool compete with, say, Man City for his signature. TB’s negotiation skills will surely mean we get top dollar for him, whether that is at the beginning of the window or the end.

The only other possibility to a sale that does not involve a public auction is that we’ve identified a top striker/left back who’ll be part of some sort of swap deal? Could Biss be heading to Chelsea?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If he goes to a big club competing for trophies (so not Arsenal) and we get a decent £40-50m for him then we cant complain too much. Hope he stays though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Pleased to be going to the city game in part just to be able to sing the Bissouma song...maybe for the last time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports