Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Albania! I don’t know anyone who’s tried it before. Should be interesting, before it gets wholly westernised.:smile:

They are applying for EU membership i believe or they have tried. Has ottoman influence which should make it an interesting place. Be very cheap

You are right though. Now is the time to do Albania.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
They are applying for EU membership i believe or they have tried. Has ottoman influence which should make it an interesting place. Be very cheap

You are right though. Now is the time to do Albania.

It's a great country. I did some walking in the mountains in the north a few years back. Spectacular scenery. Had a fun few days in Tirana too

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's a great country. I did some walking in the mountains in the north a few years back. Spectacular scenery. Had a fun few days in Tirana too

What were the beaches and sea like ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stunning - avoid Saranda - a bit too touristy for me - but has a quick ferry to Corfu
We loved Ksamil, although it is developing fast and is no longer the sleepy fishing village. However if you go further north there are beautiful bays with mountain backdrops
Cheers Adrian

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Although I do not bet I check the relegation odds most days. If Brighton drift out it a little does make me feel better about our chances of staying in the league.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Taking this as a generally positive thing (sure it’s already better than last season), and maybe contributing a bit to our current relegation odds......?

ce807207af32b7cd7c7697e1ad8b6916.jpg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Taking this as a generally positive thing (sure it’s already better than last season), and maybe contributing a bit to our current relegation odds......?

ce807207af32b7cd7c7697e1ad8b6916.jpg

I suppose we can't really sing "we're Brighton Hove Albion, we come from behind" any more ... shame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here