Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
That's all a bit "wibble" from Veira.

If I was homophobic in the workplace I would be fired. If any of my staff were homophobic in the workplace, I would sack them.

This will show us the size of Viera's balls.

This is quite awkward for many Muslims and Christian’s who’s religion demonise homosexuality.

It’s not a thing I really know about as I am not religious and can’t give a stuff of who or what you love. ( consenting of course)

Would it be patronising saying they need re- education or are they quite a wear of there beliefs and stand by them.

I think this is all a bit deeper than “ what’s the palace fear”

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unfortunately it is a real cultural issue with African men / women in general i think. But interested to know if those 3 players have been taking the knee all season ? If so - hypocrites.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Interesting to speculate what would happen if the club of a player with these views were to draw Blackpool in a cup match , would they refuse to play or just use personal insults during the game ?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This is quite awkward for many Muslims and Christian’s who’s religion demonise homosexuality.

It’s not a thing I really know about as I am not religious and can’t give a stuff of who or what you love. ( consenting of course)

Would it be patronising saying they need re- education or are they quite a wear of there beliefs and stand by them.

Christianity doesn’t demonise homosexuality.

Some Christians demonise homosexuality.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Getting nervy Tim ?
Is it that important you finish above us? I must say I’ve become a bit meh about finishing above you lot . It’s lost it’s appeal nowadays .

you sad sack. who would believe that? you never come on here when you get beat, or we win, or we're above you,

you delusional tw@ :ffsparr:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Is it not possible for a person to have a sincerely held religious belief that homosexuality is "wrong" without exhibiting any homophobic behaviour nor discriminating in any way against homosexuals?

There is a difference between not showing any discrimination despite personal beliefs and partaking in a demonstration of support for something which goes against your personal beliefs. IF Gueye has not displayed any form of homophobia despite believing homosexuality is "wrong" then it would be hypocritical for him to have publicly worn the "rainbow" shirt.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hmm stadium upgrade, I'll get back to you on that, waiting on buying a small piece of land off our favourite local supermarket, who have vastly inflated the price, as is their right. Some talk Croydon council will enforce a compulsory purchase order, but thats all it is talk

The kids do make a din, they can be a bit bolshy at times, but we are better with them than without. Dont understand why there is so little atmosphere at the Amex, even the Stains made some noise last weekend

Completely agree that its good to talk with real fans than plastics who have never been near where their team plays. Now if you could just do the decent thing and get turned over by Manure tomorrow to enable us to take our rightful place above you :drink:

Hey Dan,

Difficult night for you lot. 2-0 up and you ****ed it up. What the f*** were your team thinking? No self-congratulatory onanism for you tonight!

However, I’d quite like you to trounce Manure. Thing is, we gotta beat hammers to make the equation work out for the best. Good luck to us both!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The Bible is not keen on it, but it has a similar view of heterosexual adultery, and faunication.

The Bible doesn’t allow you to eat pork, or cut the hair at the side of your head,

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Hey Dan,

Difficult night for you lot. 2-0 up and you ****ed it up. What the f*** were your team thinking? No self-congratulatory onanism for you tonight!

However, I’d quite like you to trounce Manure. Thing is, we gotta beat hammers to make the equation work out for the best. Good luck to us both!

Well we bottled it in the 2nd half, having been in complete control in the 1st half. Everton resorted to lumping it forward and we couldnt cope. Their equaliser had a lucky deflection of Gallagher where he was too keen if thats possible, and their winner was almost inevitable. Sad that the scousers had to invade the pitch after their winner and at full time, and not surprising there were incidents on the pitch due to how the away team has to escape to a car park in the corner at the end.
Not sure I can quite bring myself to say good luck to you, but will not be too unhappy if the spammers get beat
Heres to continuing the rivalry next season

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Regardless of the results on Sunday the Albion have had a brilliant set of results in the last 2 months compared to Palace.

Palace's run in from start of April has been Arsenal (H), Leicester (A) , Newcastle (A), Leeds (H), Southampton (A) , Watford (H), Villa (A) , Everton (A) = 11 points.

Brighton - Norwich (H) , Arsenal (A), Spurs (A), Man City (A), Southampton (H), Wolves (A), Man Utd (H) , Leeds (A) = 15 points.

I defy anyone at the beginning of April to look at those two sets of fixtures and predict that the Albion would gather more points than Palace.

Well done the lads :albion2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well done Brighton for finishing above us.

IMHO both clubs have has an outstanding season, with BHA piping us by 3 points.
Palace highest finish since rebranbing the top league is 10th. We just beat that. Happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here