Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Getting nervy Tim ?
Is it that important you finish above us? I must say I’ve become a bit meh about finishing above you lot . It’s lost it’s appeal nowadays .
Surely anyone would want to finish about their rivals? If it's lost its appeal for you, does that mean you're not bothered about the rivalry anymore? And if so, why are you here?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Getting nervy Tim ?
Is it that important you finish above us? I must say I’ve become a bit meh about finishing above you lot . It’s lost it’s appeal nowadays .

Says person who has posted OVER FIVE THOUSAND TIMES on a BRIGHTON MESSAGE BOARD :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would very much appreciate finishing above them. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is it that important you finish above us?

against your long time bitter rivals ? Yes

I must say I’ve become a bit meh about finishing above you lot . It’s lost it’s appeal nowadays .

Don't try and be all blasé about it, now the tide is turning.
Deep down you know we are a better run club, with greater potential than yourselves, that must hurt, I get it...
sure it has lost it's appeal :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Their run in is easy, compared to ours.
Can't see them blowing any points against Watford/Everton/Villa

Really need some top performances over the next 3 games to finish above them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Their run in is easy, compared to ours.
Can't see them blowing any points against Watford/Everton/Villa

Really need some top performances over the next 3 games to finish above them.

Not so sure. Watford and Everton are absolutely fighting for their lives. I'd be genuinely surprised if they beat Everton. Villa is a nothingy either way game that could easily be a draw.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not so sure. Watford and Everton are absolutely fighting for their lives. I'd be genuinely surprised if they beat Everton. Villa is a nothingy either way game that could easily be a draw.

That's a completely rational view, which I cannot argue against.

My view is completely jaundiced by bitter experience.

I stupidly got my hopes up at half time on Saturday.
From here on in, I will remain pessimistic until the positions are final.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Oh it's probably completely inevitable that the twats will just pip us.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

And Brighton fans are also quite rational to fear a last 3 games switch off after our season objectives have been met.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And Brighton fans are also quite rational to fear a last 3 games switch off after our season objectives have been met.

I'd agree were it not for the fact they've only just come back from the beach after reaching the dizzying heights of 36 points.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

f183c51dae72f417f60b8535756c0d1e.jpg

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
against your long time bitter rivals ? Yes

Don't try and be all blasé about it, now the tide is turning.
Deep down you know we are a better run club, with greater potential than yourselves, that must hurt, I get it...
sure it has lost it's appeal :lolol:

In what way are you a better run club?

Shiny stadium packed out with two team tourists funded as part of £400m loan from Uncle Tone?
Comfy seats and award winning pies and concourses?
Currently ahead in the league table? What happened last time you finished above us in the table?

We have a thriving academy producing a conveyor belt of talent that we are supplementing with shrewd signings, and a new part owner who totally gets the club, alongside lifelong fan Mr Parish
Our ground may not be squeaky clean, but its our home, and I wouldnt swap it for a soulless bowl in the middle of nowhere

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Shiny stadium packed out with two team tourists funded as part of £400m loan from Uncle Tone?
Currently ahead in the league table? What happened last time you finished above us in the table?

and a new part owner who totally gets the club,

The one who wanted to bin you lot and tried to be part of a consortium buying Chelsea?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

We have a thriving academy producing a conveyor belt of talent that we are supplementing with shrewd signings, and a new part owner who totally gets the club, alongside lifelong fan Mr Parish
Our ground may not be squeaky clean, but its our home, and I wouldnt swap it for a soulless bowl in the middle of nowhere

Nope none of that.

Parish's wing and a prayer approach is likely to end badly.
That is all.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

ah someone who get's it, you would love an uncle Tony, let's be honest which set of fans wouldn't, we are very lucky.
We are playing catch up. You know very well we have always had similar crowds, before we were plundered and had to leave the Goldstone, so fair play you, that you did not bring that into it, you also know that some fans support other clubs, as well as The Albion or Palace, it is just the way it is, people move, people are sucked in by the "elite" or simply some people are stupid.

I am Albion though & through the same as you are Palace through & through, good on ya.

It is so good to be playing you regularly again, you have been so far in front of us over the years, it has hurt.
It is good for us and for you, love to hate and all that, I would take talking to one of you lot rather than a southern united or liverpool fan any day.

I wouldnt swap it for a soulless bowl in the middle of nowhere

You know, we had nowhere else we could have built the stadium, even if you do a point, that many deny or will defend, I won't, the atmosphere could be better yes.
Your kids do make a bit of a din, and you should be proud of them.

Any news on your stadium upgrade by the way ?

Here's to the rivalry continuing for at least another season :whisky:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Our ground "may" not be squeaky clean,

"May not be squeaky clean.."..?

"May not"..?....you're having a laugh.

It's a filthy, stinking, piss-hole of a cesspit.....fit only for the inhabitants of your equally filthy area.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

A grand total of what, 3 academy products in your first team squad regularly this season? And two of them are players who are 29 and 31 years old who f*cked off at the first opportunity and came crawling back after flopping at big clubs.

I suppose the conveyer belt has a load of promising youngsters out on loan getting first team football though. Remind us again at what kind of level they’re playing at? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here