Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

Trump

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Thatā€™s nice. Whatā€™s got to do with anything I said regards ā€œmenā€™s rightsā€, and why are you bringing racism into it? I didnā€™t mention anything to do with white men. Shows your mindset.

Which bit is that then? Or are you talking about another persons post?

Where did I talk about domestic violence? Or is that again another persons post?

False. This has been debunked.

No matter how many times this wage gap claim is decisively refuted by economists, it always comes back. The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. When such relevant factors are considered, the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing.

And there you are again bringing race into it again. Strange (do you know what colour skin I have?). I was congratulating someone here for writing a fantastically detailed and well meaning post, and you come charging in with all this nonsense.

We were discussing menā€™s rights, notably in relation to the shocking high suicide rates of men. I fail to understand how anyone of good heart could be against that topic unless you have a deep rooted hatred of men.

You are applauding a post that is full of inaccuracies and assumptions and then parroting those yourself. Believe me, if the colour of your skin was anything other than white, you would know fully what privilege looks like.

The data has been shared with you by other posters. We live in a far from fair society and you can extend that to the way in which we demonise those who live in poverty (what would have been referred to as the working class). Here I'm giving you a hand to hang onto with your arguments.

However, to suggest that poor young white men have suffered enough is balderdash.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Boudica wants a word with you. As does Queen Elizabeth the 1st and Queen Victoria. Queen Anne can't make the zoom call as she's partying with that minx Mrs Thatcher.

Yes there are exceptions where the person in top was a woman but societies remained patriarchal with them at the top. Take QE1: she ran England for 40-50 years IIRC. All parliament members were men. All mayors, lawyers, judges... men. All of them. So while there has been a few female "rulers" over thousands of years, all of them surrounded themselves with men and ran their countries/regions in a way that we associate with patriarchy rather than anything else.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I see Mike Pence will be attending the Inauguration. What a completely dysfunctional administration this is when mad Mike Pence begins to look like 'the normal one.'

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If the list starts in the middle ages AND struggles to get to double figures, including hereditary positions, I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to make.

If anyone is big enough, and good enough they will get there?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Boudica wants a word with you. As does Queen Elizabeth the 1st and Queen Victoria. Queen Anne can't make the zoom call as she's partying with that minx Mrs Thatcher.

Boudica only ruled because her hubby died and they only had daughters! How many female Prime Ministers have there been? etc etc.

Picking out exceptions to the general rule doesn't prove your point!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Welcome back Tyrone, our very own Mayor Rudy! I think you are going to be quite busy on here for the next 10 days or so, you have an awful amount of " Whataboutary" to type up. [emoji6]

Welcome back?

I was posting in here days ago. Keep up at the back :thumbsup:

Glad to see Tulsi saying exactly what I've said many a time and what she was saying all along, the Democrats from their constant hounding and demonising of one block of voters helped create this political mess. This is exactly what they wanted.

They played it perfectly in the end. They don't actually give a **** about America being divided, they just wanted the power so they could get back in bed with the the money makers to line their pockets. You only have to look at how the Biden administration is influencing the NYSE already.

All the Dem backers at Wall Street pulling the strings again already.

The New York Stock Exchange has abruptly reversed plans to delist three major Chinese telecommunications companies after consulting regulators about an investment ban ordered by President Donald Trump.

China Mobile, the largest of the three, jumped 5.1% in Hong Kong on Tuesday. The companyā€™s NYSE-listed shares were up 9% at 11.17 a:m. in New York, while China Unicomā€™s U.S. shares surged 14%.

There's the real criminals at play.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-no-longer-plans-to-delist-china-telco-giants

You don't think

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Welcome back?

I was posting in here days ago. Keep up at the back :thumbsup:

Glad to see Tulsi saying exactly what I've said many a time and what she was saying all along, the Democrats from their constant hounding and demonising of one block of voters helped create this political mess. This is exactly what they wanted.

They played it perfectly in the end. They don't actually give a **** about America being divided, they just wanted the power so they could get back in bed with the the money makers to line their pockets. You only have to look at how the Biden administration is influencing the NYSE already.

All the Dem backers at Wall Street pulling the strings again already.

There's the real criminals at play.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-no-longer-plans-to-delist-china-telco-giants

You don't think

That's rather odd ? I was sure that the main one of Trumps " Achievements" was to get the stock markets to their highest ever level ? All done by Trump ?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes there are exceptions where the person in top was a woman but societies remained patriarchal with them at the top. Take QE1: she ran England for 40-50 years IIRC. All parliament members were men. All mayors, lawyers, judges... men. All of them. So while there has been a few female "rulers" over thousands of years, all of them surrounded themselves with men and ran their countries/regions in a way that we associate with patriarchy rather than anything else.

It's not a patriarchy, it's an oligarchy. That's why women could and did rise to positions of power and influence in far greater numbers than is perceived.

And to keep those oligarchs in powers it required using ordinary men as cannon fodder by the billions over history.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's rather odd ? I was sure that the main one of Trumps " Achievements" was to get the stock markets to their highest ever level ? All done by Trump ?

Ah those are stocks of Chinese companies about to be delisted from the US market through a Trump order. Now miraculously the NYSE is not going to delist them and their share prices go up.

No doubt some nice little insider trading profits will have been made on that backflip.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm not really thinking about the big picture here, it's just we don't kick off for a few hours...but isn't it just a reflection of people realising that actually, asian stuff isn't really going to suddenly activate that stealth chip in your brain when your phone connects to 5G and that it's just the barely lucid ramblings of an orange racist?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
the Democrats from their constant hounding and demonising of one block of voters helped create this political mess.

:ffsparr:

You really have to applaud your dogged hatred of the democrats that even after the last weeks events, with 5 people dead, your hot take is STILL to blame them.

Unsurprising though, as I mentioned before, have seen the same bullshit going around from the usual 'conservative' rent a gobs.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Welcome back Tyrone, our very own Mayor Rudy! I think you are going to be quite busy on here for the next 10 days or so, you have an awful amount of " Whataboutary" to type up. [emoji6]

...the Democrats from their constant hounding and demonising of one block of voters helped create this political mess. This is exactly what they wanted.

Well that didn't take long...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
:ffsparr:

You really have to applaud your dogged hatred of the democrats that even after the last weeks events, with 5 people dead, your hot take is STILL to blame them.

Unsurprising though, as I mentioned before, have seen the same bullshit going around from the usual 'conservative' rent a gobs.

Are you still so deluded you can't see the hand they have played in this from before Trump was even sworn in?

Tulsi Gabbard says the Republicans, Democrats, MSM and Social Media have all played large roles in creating what has come to be.

She's got far more insight into what unfolded than you or I have.

In your eyes no doubt she's one of those "usual conservative rent a gobs".

I'd really love to know though, what's wrong with hating the Democrats? They aren't good people either so shouldn't be any issue with hating them yes?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Are you still so deluded you can't see the hand they have played in this from before Trump was even sworn in?

Tulsi Gabbard says the Republicans, Democrats, MSM and Social Media have all played large roles in creating what has come to be.

She's got far more insight into what unfolded than you or I have.

In your eyes no doubt she's one of those "usual conservative rent a gobs".

I'd really love to know though, what's wrong with hating the Democrats? They aren't good people either so shouldn't be any issue with hating them yes?

Pitiful little berk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here