Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The 5th column collective couldn't give a toss about anyone or anything in this country ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Says the guy that voted for self imposed economic sanctions, a customs border inside the UK and a PM that wanted to let the Covid bodies pile high

Jan 30, 2008
London Emerges From Lockdown Harder Hit Than Much of the U.K.

London is emerging from lockdown bruised by Brexit and a pandemic that hit the U.K. capital harder than other regions, raising questions about its ability to power the country’s economic recovery. The city accounts for a quarter of U.K. output and suffered almost 30% of the drop in payrolls nationwide in the past year, official data show. People are moving to the suburbs and beyond in search of space, and Britain’s exit from the European Union is draining away high-paying work in finance.

While New York is springing back to life, much of London remains at a standstill. Office workers have been told to stay at home until June 21, leaving events and nightclubs out of action. Migrant workers that staffed the once-booming hospitality industry have left in their tens of thousands, and new visa rules after Brexit will make it harder for many of them to return.

The financial district also is suffering from Brexit, which ended the automatic right of banks to do business on the continent. More than 440 financial firms have moved some of their operations into the EU, resulting in about 7,400 job relocations and a 900 billion-pound ($1.2 trillion) shift of assets.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-05/london-emerges-from-lockdown-harder-hit-than-much-of-the-u-k

It's interesting, if somewhat depressing, to see other countries media reporting of the UK economy, when compared to the majority of the UK's media ???
Yawn
https://youtu.be/pfiH1HmWcm4
Regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
For what?

:lolol:

After everything which has been said ....this is just gold.

What’s that, two replies today and counting [emoji2357]

203dccaf5e7ccf0253cdf13659353758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Largely ignore eh, [emoji2357]

Previously yes.

What’s that, two replies today and counting [emoji2357]

203dccaf5e7ccf0253cdf13659353758.jpg

Guess what...when I wrote that I was largely ignoring you. But I have clearly changed my mind in the past few days.

Have you been drinking today?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Previously yes.

Guess what...when I wrote that I was largely ignoring you. But I have clearly changed my mind in the past few days.

Have you been drinking today?

Oh dear, then I better get used Herr Flick flick flocking and is back following me around, what an obnoxious individual you are, and no I haven’t been drinking.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh dear, then I better get used Herr Flick flick flocking and is back following me around, what an obnoxious individual you are, and no I haven’t been drinking.

:facepalm:

If it’s not drink, has your keyboard broken?

I’ll leave you to it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anyone that votes Tory tomorrow needs to think carefully what they are endorsing.

Any that do have collective responsibility for the ongoing consequences

I won’t be voting tomorrow, but if I was I’m sure as hell not going to give two shits about what you have to say, in fact have you any idea how you sound you weirdo, I truly hope you’re nothing to do with other parties as if you’re out spouting this type of rhetoric then it’s you that will be responsible!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here