Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
On how to solve the NI/Ireland issue without a border in the Irish Sea

:facepalm:

:facepalm::facepalm:

On 'No deal'

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

All quotes written by you and quoted in full and unedited (something you haven't managed in the past). I won't say another word. I wouldn't want to think I misrepresented you :lolol:

Yep same old same old .. a blend of dishonesty and stupidity so this post gets a rating of 🤥🤥🤥 Pinocchios and two ...
moron.gif
moron.gif

Very fair I think and gives WATFORD lots of scope to try for 5 out of 5 in both categories next time.

Jan 30, 2008
how many words have you typed owwn this thread?

and yet still, you've never actually said anything,

why do you reckon that is, barren?
Because there's nothing to say it's all been done and dusted ,its just sad sacks like yourself that are chasing their tails, marvelous scenes forever having the last laugh
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Because there's nothing to say it's all been done and dusted ,its just sad sacks like yourself that are chasing their tails, marvelous scenes forever having the last laugh
Regards
DF

I suspect the powers that be who's plan all along was to divide the nation and pursuade one half to vote against their own interests are having the last laugh

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Regards
DF

To quote House MD: "Somewhere out there, there's a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. You owe it an apology."

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yep same old same old .. a blend of dishonesty and stupidity so this post gets a rating of ������ Pinocchios and two ...
moron.gif
moron.gif

Very fair I think and gives WATFORD lots of scope to try for 5 out of 5 in both categories next time.

So which part of your quotes was dishonest, I simply quoted your posts in full, without editing :shrug:

If you want to stop appearing stupid, stop saying stupid things on the Internet. Or else, it's all there in black and white :lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
To quote House MD: "Somewhere out there, there's a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. You owe it an apology."

I think you owe me an apology for telling me we weren't leaving the EU then again I'm not a bitter person so I'll give you a pass on that one
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think you owe me an apology for telling me we weren't leaving the EU then again I'm not a bitter person so I'll give you a pass on that one
Regards
DF

Not a bitter person

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
So which part of your quotes was dishonest, I simply quoted your posts in full, without editing :shrug:

If you want to stop appearing stupid, stop saying stupid things on the Internet. Or else, it's all there in black and white :lolol:

Quoting random posts lifted out of context and unrelated to the question asked and too stupid to realise.

🤥🤥🤥 :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: Getting nearer. :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Quoting random posts lifted out of context and unrelated to the question asked and too stupid to realise.

🤥🤥🤥 :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: Getting nearer. :lolol:

Out of context ? Go on then, I'll play

Do you want to explain the context in which you stating

Rubbish. The UK government is protecting the integrity of the UK (as they should) and following the wishes of the UK electorate (leave/take back control). The Irish government temporarily backed by the EU Commission are the problem.
NO SURRENDER obvs (self-determination/democratic will of the majority in NI). The Unionist community has only one major concern re being shafted and that's from 'principled' politicians who have spent much of their career supporting a United Ireland while cosying up to Republican terrorists.

and then voting for a Border in the Irish Sea, is not totally moronic :shootself

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
patel.burn.jpg

The burn is so intense it scalds. M Araud is of course correct. Patel also knows this. Her hands are tied due to the clock ticking on the Dublin 111 treaty and being then subject to the 1951 UN convention on refugees plus of course maritime law. Her 'clandestine' patrol (whatever that is) is no more than window dressing to give the appearance she is taking action. She has to throw the gammon masses of Sun & Mail readers who's heads are currently exploding, a snippet of hope. Despite all the noise about the navy intervening, they are subject to those previously mentioned agreements. The navy will not be ambushing, returning to France or impeding a few refugees on a lilo or dinghy anytime soon. Their options are extremely limited. Commander O'Mahoney no doubt has a very nice pension awaiting him when he decides to retire. He probably doesn't wish to spend his retirement asking questions at The Hague.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
View attachment 126918

The burn is so intense it scalds. M Araud is of course correct. Patel also knows this. Her hands are tied due to the clock ticking on the Dublin 111 treaty and being then subject to the 1951 UN convention on refugees plus of course maritime law. Her 'clandestine' patrol (whatever that is) is no more than window dressing to give the appearance she is taking action. She has to throw the gammon masses of Sun & Mail readers who's heads are currently exploding, a snippet of hope. Despite all the noise about the navy intervening, they are subject to those previously mentioned agreements. The navy will not be ambushing, returning to France or impeding a few refugees on a lilo or dinghy anytime soon. Their options are extremely limited. Commander O'Mahoney no doubt has a very nice pension awaiting him when he decides to retire. He probably doesn't wish to spend his retirement asking questions at The Hague.

This. Essentially the limit of what they can actually do is to take a dinghy out to about half-way and shout "No. Turn back. Go home." through a megaphone.

Jan 30, 2008
View attachment 126918

'A few ':wanker:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here