Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
im yet to see or hear any reason why EU protects our NHS from the evil of Amerian healthcare. only a few years ago there were protests the EU-US trade deal also meaning the end of the NHS as we know it.
It's not the so much the EU protecting the NHS, it's more a case of giving up access to the septics in order to get a trade deal to replace the trade deals (and competitive advantage) we are losing.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Laughable at best but that's Watford bloke and the rest of the word spinners for you LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DF

Does 'leave mean leave' ? You've never said that before.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Laughable at best but that's Watford bloke and the rest of the word spinners for you LEAVE MEANS LEAVE
regards
DF

Does 'leave mean leave' ? You've never said that before.

It's not even a tautology. It's just a sign of over simplified lunacy. It puts me in mind of a toddler running around shouting "BLUE MEANS BLUE! SAUSAGE MEANS SAUSAGE! POO MEANS POO!". ppf has had three years to look up the word leave in a dictionary and yet he can only define it as itself :nono: :facepalm: :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
im yet to see or hear any reason why EU protects our NHS from the evil of Amerian healthcare. only a few years ago there were protests the EU-US trade deal also meaning the end of the NHS as we know it.
What [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] says.

Getting out of bed with the EU only to crawl through broken glass to sleep at the foot of America's bed will have far reaching consequences, none of them good.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's not the so much the EU protecting the NHS, it's more a case of giving up access to the septics in order to get a trade deal to replace the trade deals (and competitive advantage) we are losing.

they already have access, there's nothing to prevent US or other foreign companies setting up healthcare services, as they already do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
they already have access, there's nothing to prevent US or other foreign companies setting up healthcare services, as they already do.

We'll see how desperate we get.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I have said on many occasions That I as a remain voter accepted the result but I was unhappy with the Tories under Mrs Mays leadership interpretation of the vote she went to the country for a mandate on her view that the negotiations should begin with no clear plan Other than leave, article 50 should not have been triggered until we had a clear idea how we wanted to leave and under which terms we would want and which the EU would also be happy with, she never tried to bring the country back together putting the process in charge of ERG who in turn are now trying to crash out

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
“according to a survey by village hotel club, 52% of us think jam should go on scones first, followed by the cream. ”

wtf? Further evidence that 52% of the u.k. Population are morons.

jam first means jam first!!!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

The point being made is that, having torn up the trade deals we currently have with around 100 countries as a result of our EU membership, we will be in a far weaker position to resist US demands for much greater access to the NHS.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
“According to a survey by Village Hotel Club, 52% of us think jam should go on scones first, followed by the cream. ”

WTF? Further evidence that 52% of the U.K. population are morons.

Jam first then cream.
Going down to Cornwall this week and that is definitely the case there.
'Proper job'!:clap:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Jam first then cream.
Going down to Cornwall this week and that is definitely the case there.
'Proper job'!:clap:

...and don't eat your pasty with a knife and fork!

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Not great with English either.

I think i need to apologize for my poor English ,should have done better at school ! .As for my Computer skills i should to try improve so there is no excuse really ,but when i grew up in the sixties when i used to go and watch the Albion with likes of Kit Napier and Brian Powney ,Alex Dawson and co , we had no Mobile Phones ,Computers a few Black and White TV channels things were different then . Any have a good rest of the day .

D

Deleted member 2719

A fair summary of a significant number of leave voters in their own words :facepalm:

Wonder if he'll manage to stay away as long as his friend [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] :lolol:

If you goad me, Watford, I will be in your face every minute of every day.
Your choice.
Again you are being typical of the far left undemocratic poster on here.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think i need to apologize for my poor English ,should have done better at school ! .As for my Computer skills i should to try improve so there is no excuse really ,but when i grew up in the sixties when i used to go and watch the Albion with likes of Kit Napier and Brian Powney ,Alex Dawson and co , we had no Mobile Phones ,Computers a few Black and White TV channels things were different then . Any have a good rest of the day .

Take no notice of them, if they don't agree with you they always go with the insult, ironic that these leftie remainers are the first to shout about any discrimination, but very happy to equally dish it out.
Hypocrites really.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Take no notice of them, if they don't agree with you they always go with the insult, ironic that these leftie remainers are the first to shout about any discrimination, but very happy to equally dish it out.
Hypocrites really.

The good news they are only a handful of votes in a second referendum which will only be advisable again ,so MP`s will kick off again about a result they don`t like .Having said that i doubt if Leave will be one of the 6 answers .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here