Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
See you next week for more Manufacturing news. Up the Albion, at least we can agree on that.

[tweet]1281190899108757504[/tweet]

production of an Aston SUV is nothing to crow about :nono::sick:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
B9485313-2E63-4742-9190-3F81C94DE529.jpeg

This could be a small problem.
No doubt it’s project Fear though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:bigwave: Your life must be a living nightmare.
Tick tock

No, I'm quite relaxed about it now. I resigned myself to it happening and took the necessary precautions quite a long time back.

What I'm really hoping for now is 'no deal' for two reasons. It will be the quickest way back into the EU when we lose all our trade deals and have to try and negotiate with the USA and China, and it will allow the 'winners' such as yourself to see the absolute maximum possible benefits of Brexit :lolol:

Tick tock, indeed

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
No, I'm quite relaxed about it now. I resigned myself to it happening and took the necessary precautions quite a long time back.

What I'm really hoping for now is 'no deal' for two reasons. It will be the quickest way back into the EU when we lose all our trade deals and have to try and negotiate with the USA and China, and it will allow the 'winners' such as yourself to see the absolute maximum possible benefits of Brexit :lolol:

Tick tock, indeed

No you 're not , you're absolutely seething that you got shown up for the undemocratic loon that you are ,always a pleasure viewing your posts though
:lolol:
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No you 're not , you're absolutely seething that you got shown up for the undemocratic loon that you are ,always a pleasure viewing your posts though
:lolol:
Regards
DF

He seems pretty well prepared, diversified his investments out of the UK and prepared for a winding down of public services as the nations fiances deteriorate turbo charged of cause by Brexit.

Take care ppf..

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The government has secretly purchased 11 hectares (27 acres) of land 20 miles from Dover to site a vast new Brexit customs clearance centre for the 10,000 lorries that come through the Kent port from Calais every day.

Ah - frictionless trade, I see.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The government has secretly purchased 11 hectares (27 acres) of land 20 miles from Dover to site a vast new Brexit customs clearance centre for the 10,000 lorries that come through the Kent port from Calais every day.

Well let's hope the Government have considered Planning Consent and Planning law for a dry port customs processing facility (where there is insufficient space at an international border for customs clearance). I believe that it doesn't come under 'storage' or 'distribution' planning consent as we've never had anything like it before in the UK, but not to worry, I'm sure it's been fully planned and is all in hand

Be interesting to see how 10,000 lorries and associated goods are 'managed' over the 20 miles between here and the actual port.

Maybe someone who voted for this could explain it is going to work.

Or maybe it will go the same way as the contract to the ferry company with no ferries, or the dredger company to reopen closed ports :lolol:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

Plus the development of manston airport for a global freight hub :bigwave:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
He seems pretty well prepared, diversified his investments out of the UK and prepared for a winding down of public services as the nations fiances deteriorate turbo charged of cause by Brexit.

Take care ppf..

Hey guess what , all I see is watford bloke investing his time on this thread moaning
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guess what , all I see is this Nazi wannabe investing his time on this thread dribbling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here