Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad Losers

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
After the performance of a certain Mr Carruthers last week, their whinging about losing a match where they missed a dodgy injury time penalty given by a homer linesman really doesn't reflect well on the club at all

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why arn't they moaning about the free-kick-that-never-was that lead to their first goal? ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I think many of you have got them wrong.

MK have proven themselves to be honourable custodians of the spirit of the game and a FairPlay award should be in the bag for them.

Conceding a penalty knowing it wasn't really handball, and gracefully putting the ball wide was an act of good sportsmanship you rarely see these days. Well done MK, the spirit of the game is safe in your hands.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The fact that he got their sponsors' MoM award says a lot about how dismal their midfield must be. Sure, he got plenty of the ball in the first half, but spent much of that time falling over and looking at the referee with those sad blue eyes of his
Why the hell do you know what colours his eyes are? He's Palace scum Edna, he's off bounds.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I don't think I could ever take a football morality lecture from anyone associated with MK Dons - especially not from someone tainted by once having worn Palace colours.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
“It’s a shame, but we wouldn’t change our way for the world."

Very angelic. Except for pissing in to cups at the races.............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/14371789.Stephens_angered_by_penalty_decision/?ref=twtrec

Dale Stephens

“When he gave the penalty I was a bit confused. We all ran to the linesman asking who handballed it and he couldn’t give us an answer.

I’ve watched it again and it could have looked like I handballed it but I didn’t touch the ball so I think he has guessed. I couldn’t believe it when he gave the penalty but these things happen in games and luckily we got away with one.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Grotty plastic tin pot little "club". I hope they get relegated. Twice.

In fact, I would almost rather see them get relegated than Palace. Karl Robinson gets right on my tits - he seems to think he's all about playing football "the right way" and any team that beats him either has far bigger resources or got lucky with a bit of hoofball - kind of ignoring a) the fact he's held onto his job without being sacked for several seasons when less fortunate managers would have been fired for underperforming in a mediocre division and b) when his teams are being outplayed (a regular feature this season), they resort to hoofball with the best of them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dale Stephens

“When he gave the penalty I was a bit confused. We all ran to the linesman asking who handballed it and he couldn’t give us an answer.
****ing ****.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Grotty plastic tin pot little "club". I hope they get relegated. Twice.

In fact, I would almost rather see them get relegated than Palace. Karl Robinson gets right on my tits - he seems to think he's all about playing football "the right way" and any team that beats him either has far bigger resources or got lucky with a bit of hoofball - kind of ignoring a) the fact he's held onto his job without being sacked for several seasons when less fortunate managers would have been fired for underperforming in a mediocre division and b) when his teams are being outplayed (a regular feature this season), they resort to hoofball with the best of them.

He's also really FAT.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Even looking at it not trying NOT to be a Brighton fan with a biased opinion , absolutely no one, well on this planet anyway would say that's NOT a penalty it clearly is and if it had been the other way round my opinion wouldn't change
I would have expected our player to be sent off if he had done that too.
FFS Some people live in a totally different dimension and cannot admit to things that are plainly black and white in front of them very very sad of him to claim its not a penalty.
But then he did play for the human garbage side from the slums of Croydong.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Let's face it, there was plenty of shenanigans aimed at delaying the penalty. It worked. If we were on the receiving end we would have been bitter.

I seem to remember almost all of Barnes' penalty misses were when he was delayed.

I heard somewhere that the linesman who gave it was a late local replacement?

Warren Aspinall mentioned that the linesman on that side was originally to be the fourth official, and fourth officials tend to be local. He didn't seem to know for sure, but assumed it, especially after the decisions he made. But then, we've seen plenty of games were official appear to favour one side, even when they're not local.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
See Palarses fan number drop by at least half when they eventually get relegated it always does. 12-14k when in the Championship only went up
when they got into the playoffs and suddenly doubled overnight when they had their first match back in the Premier League.
Wow I wonder where those extra ten or so thousand were before that ? ha ha
They will all be back watching their " first " teams in London like Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea when the scum are relegated.
It makes me laugh when Palarse fans say" well you only had 5,6.7K at Withdean !! Thats right you thick ***** because that's all it held !!!
Then you get the " well the Goldstone never filled up " well it did look back on the records, the only reason it didn't for the last 10 years or so was because over half of it was condemned you brainless human filth.
RANT OVER

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Let's face it, there was plenty of shenanigans aimed at delaying the penalty. It worked. If we were on the receiving end we would have been bitter.

Possibly, although certainly not as bitter as that chubby Scouse nonentity who looks like James Corden's twin brother who was deprived of oxygen at birth.

Plus it was just so funny. Rosenior kicking the ball away, then trying to sneak off amid the scuffling was an absolute highlight of the day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's also really FAT.

And getting FATTER:

KarlRobinson_1406852a.jpg

Karl-Robinson.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why the hell do you know what colours his eyes are? He's Palace scum Edna, he's off bounds.

Well I don't actually know he does. It was a guess, based on his little blond curls.

He's actually got a very receding hairline for a young man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here