Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Must be the only thread he hasn't posted on !! Don't have any problems with him, forum is all about peoples opinions isn't it ? Dull world if we all had the same ones

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whenever I skim read through the thread titles on NSC on a quite day deciding which to open, it'll usually be any that says 'last past by Ben's Grandad' that I'll click onto first. It's generally some comedy shite.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Knowing BG his sons and grandson. I can confirm he knows pretty much nothing about football. Apart from that he's ok

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For what it's worth, I have asked BG if he has any objections to this thread. His opinion is that he gives it out, so he's prepared to take it. Which I think is fair enough under the circumstances.

Much of what's been said seems to be complimentary thus far, or at the very least good humoured. That said, any gratuitous abuse that appears will see infractions handed out, as we don't generally encourage users to start threads about other posters (and I speak as somebody who is frequently driven nuts by his posts :lol:).

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I am looking forward to his imminent new career as an IT consultant. Given the amount of advice he has received over the years he must be an expert by now.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I enjoy BG's posts on the whole, the only thing that annoys me is when he messes the quotes up and makes a thread unreadable.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I made a very poor-taste joke at his expense some time ago. I had a few pages of criticism and offence from others and got a ban which I believe was due to totting-up. I PMed BensGrandad and apologised. He replied and said that whilst he felt I was a twit he wasn't offended. We wished each other well and put it to bed. I have respect for him.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Give the guy a break. I'm sure you guys wouldn't be so rude to an older gentleman in real life.

But how old is he? I'm old too, ....... But probably not as old....... And there are other older people on here as well.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ben's Grandad, is he the poster that once mentioned he ran a pub? :whistle:

Indeed. I also had a pub and close to his. So much so during the takeover period I was once challenged in my pub as being he. I'm glad to report I managed to allay such assertions.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
If you Google 'arsehat' you can see a picture of BG.

You+may+not+like+the+war+you+may+_7fb82404bc59f41ea323b9d54b4ec25e.jpg

Meet BG. I googled "arsehat" and this is what happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here