Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
#TeamBG

I respect anyone who dares to differ from the norm. Besides, as Ian Hislop once BRILLIANTLY said about the Daily Mail, "you don't ban it, you just don't buy it".

There was a time when BG could be quite menacing towards the Albion's prospects of getting a new stadium, thanks to his efforts to undermine the Club's stance that Falmer was the only option. He also took the view that an alternative regime to the Knight/Perry partnership would be better.

To that extent, he was a serious irritation.

But things have moved on and he now fits comfortably into the box labelled "harmless".

Sorry, Brian.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Well, I was defended by Bens Grandad during an exchange with 'Simmo Says' in which my respondent had used some colourful language towards me. During the debate it was clear to me that Bens Grandad was at the match so i'm not sure on the theory that he is a Palace fan?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There was a time when BG could be quite menacing towards the Albion's prospects of getting a new stadium, thanks to his efforts to undermine the Club's stance that Falmer was the only option. He also took the view that an alternative regime to the Knight/Perry partnership would be better.

To that extent, he was a serious irritation.

But things have moved on and he now fits comfortably into the box labelled "harmless".

Sorry, Brian.

Wasn't there an incident at a fans meeting many years ago involving BG, possibly at Southwick FC ???

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Do people really put posters on an ignore list, really.

Says more about you than him.

He seems to offer a view and why not good for him, long may it continue.

I've got one poster on my ignore list due to his sheer stupidity which makes me a bit angry.

I'm #TeamBG though.

He just haveing his views.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The worst thing about leaving Withdean is that Ben's Grandad, and Ben, no longer sit in front of us. I quite enjoyed his daft diatribes against anyone making practical efforts to get us to Falmer. Does anyone know if he is still against the move?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Let they who have never posted crap on NSC cast the first :fishing:

Ben's Grandad, he's alright :thumbsup: (if a little different to the norm)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Let they who have never posted crap on NSC cast the first :fishing:

Ben's Grandad, he's alright :thumbsup: (if a little different to the norm)

Yes exactly. Does it really matter who, or where, he is anyway? It's just words on a screen, and another opinion. Nobody says you have to agree with him, but I do respect much of what he has to say.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
When he slags off the armed services in Remembrance week he went straight onto it

I cannot imagine anyone 'slagging off' our armed services on remembrance day on here.

Some might offer a differing view on certain actions they undertake, but perhaps you misinterpreted his post, I dunno it just seems unlikely.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I cannot imagine anyone 'slagging off' our armed services on remembrance day on here.

Some might offer a differing view on certain actions they undertake, but perhaps you misinterpreted his post, I dunno it just seems unlikely.
The poster never said Remembrance DAY.

Week, remembrance week.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I am greedily devouring these tasty replies!

QR3xf8E.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here