Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I fell asleep after ten minutes. The bloody government made me do it. I tried desperately to stay awake but they bloody did it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
187.gif

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Wow !!!! [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION] can be accused of many things, and I normally vehemently disagree with him, but posting things on here to win friends ?? Really ? Nope, he posts his opinions and thoughts because they are his - and he does it without insulting people ( unlike you ).

what insults exactly ? if you find my language insulting it proves you've led a very sheltered life. and where and when have I insulted anyone smart arse, read through every post on this thread and you'll find the insults are directed at me.

and are you saying my opinions and thoughts aren't mine ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
From your posts (content, spelling and grammar), let me guess. You're 15, you're male and the only time you step outside your bedroom is to get more tissues, right ? Yup, thought so.
what do you know about me eh ? nothing, so keep your big gob shut !!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You're a cretin. How about we leave it there. I'm half inclined to believe you don't believe it anyway and are just craving some attention.

call me a cetin to my face would you ? no you wouldn't , so wind your gob in little boy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Does anyone remember the conspiracy theorist Charlie Veitch who changed his mind on 9/11 and actually decided the official version was the true version of events?

It was a bbc documentary done a few years back now.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Anyone remember Ian Tomlinson who died from being struck by an officer walking home from work?

Looks like 9/11 was an inside job? (unless you believe him)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
call me a cetin to my face would you ? no you wouldn't , so wind your gob in little boy.
Given the way you aggressively fly off the handle and accuse others of insulting you whilst you do the same, I'm going to take a not so wild leap here and say that you're a previously banned poster who loved posting about conspiracy theories.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Always been open minded about 911 until i watched this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMjaUky85o4

I do think Bush knew the attack would happen and allowed it. What's the chances of 3 steel framed buildings all imploding in on themselves (at free fall speed) on the same day? There has been a number of fires in high rise buildings burning for up to 28 hours and none of them have ever fell within their own footprint.

I smell a rat with the official storey.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Classic conspiracy theory post. Passive aggressive persuasion techniques, CT = free thought & doubters = sheeple, mainstream media is all bad, Self-referencing Youtube footage used as proof, CTer never actually posts further 'proof' but just tells doubters to google for themselves. CTer completely ignores the conspiracy theories relating to the founders of Google (and owners of Youtube) and the Illuminati.

Top marks!
so apart from the overwhelming voice of the populous what proof have you got to prove that I am wrong and you are right ?
I will give you top marks if you give me some valid proof of your own.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Given the way you aggressively fly off the handle and accuse others of insulting you whilst you do the same, I'm going to take a not so wild leap here and say that you're a previously banned poster who loved posting about conspiracy theories.

aggressively fly off the handle lol.
.i'll tell you like I told another fella on here if you find my language to be aggressive and insulting then you lead a very sheltered life.
so I haven't been insulted on here then, its all a part of my crazy imagination what ive actually read.

aggressively fly off the handle lol.
.i'll tell you like I told another fella on here if you find my language to be aggressive and insulting then you lead a very sheltered life.
so I haven't been insulted on here then, its all a part of my crazy imagination what ive actually read.

Look, this has potential to go fvcking nuclear if you start hurling insults around.

So up your game you dribbling pleb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here