Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'll drive Buckley to Sunderland for £2million myself"

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: You MUGS.

Best attacking player we have. Essential to any kind of promotion push for us. Said at the time and I'm saying it again.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I wanted to start this thread...

"We need to off load sicknote".
"I can't believe we turned down £3m from Swansea, in the summer, terrible business".

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who said that?

Who didn't?

Oh wait, I assume KTDA, and me!!
(When you're as loud wrong as me, it's nice to be right once or twice).

albionite

May 20, 2009
Fair few fans on here don't have a clue about players. I see Conway scored again as well.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Could someone (who's not there preferably) tell me how shit Greer and Lopez are doing please? I've been out and only just managed to get the radio on.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I don't think Will's talent has ever been in question when he gets on the pitch. The problem is be doesn't seem to be able to cope with a sustained run due to his hamstrings being made of cheese.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who didn't?

Oh wait, I assume KTDA, and me!!
(When you're as loud wrong as me, it's nice to be right once or twice).

Nope, not following that at all I'm afraid. Ah well.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Shut up clown. Easy for ANY mug to be wise on the day. Buckley has been a shadow of his former self all season.

Since his return he's been good. And today he's won us 3 points. I've said it all along you have to stick with him because he is our biggest game changer and best attacking player. Even if you only get him for half a season it's completely worth it. That's why he plays for us and not a top 10 Prem team. You just have to stick with him because it's completely worth it.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I don't think Will's talent has ever been in question when he gets on the pitch. The problem is be doesn't seem to be able to cope with a sustained run due to his hamstrings being made of cheese.

Clearly. But as I've said below -You have to stick with him because he is our biggest game changer and best attacking player. Even if you only get him for half a season it's completely worth it. That's why he plays for us and not a top 10 Prem team. You just have to stick with him because it's completely worth it.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shut up clown. Easy for ANY mug to be wise on the day. Buckley has been a shadow of his former self all season.

There weren't to many of us mugs rallying against the sellists, 6 weeks ago.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm not questioning the amount, I'm just wondering who we are making fun of with the thread.

You and me both. And so far I'm little the wiser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here