Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Sussex are you?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You are 78% Sussex!

78%

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
79% You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am sixty per cent.

I'm disappointed with that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
74%. Londoner Dad, Northern Mum (who we don't talk about) 5 years living abroad and a distinct dislike of sheep and tractors. Bang on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
87%

You are 87% Sussex!

87%
You wunt be druv! You're Sussex through and through. You can hold your head up high and kiss your shiniest tractor. If we need someone to represent our people; we'll pick you!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
70% You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

No, just the 18 years but I'm a quick learner :thumbsup:

Incidentally what is Hamphire - is it like Samphire?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You are 78% Sussex!
You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
You are 77% Sussex!

Wrong, I haven't lived in God's County for thirty three years. It does show though that I am Sussex and I can tell you I am bloody proud of it!

GOSBTS

TNBA

TTF

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
You are 72% Sussex!

... and I've not lived there since I was 5...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
79% Sussex - You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here