Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off- Mark Bright

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone else notice the fear and concern ebbed all over Mark Bright's face when questioned about the prospect of a Brighton Palace play off semi final on Late Kick Off last night.

I don't think he fancies there chances

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I cannot stick that Bellend. Ruins that show for me. What kind of gusset wears fecking brown slip ons with blue socks? That grinning fool. His is a face I would never tire of kicking.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I cannot stick that Bellend. Ruins that show for me. What kind of gusset wears fecking brown slip ons with blue socks? That grinning fool. His is a face I would never tire of kicking.

Fantastically well written and thought out post. A little too easy on Bright, if anything. The man has NO redeeming features.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Given his role as a panellist I don't think its too much to ask that he at least attempts to hide his disdain for us and perhaps employs some remnants of impartiality from time to time.

His shameless lusting of our moronic neighbours up the A23 is quite frankly embarrassing. I cannot wait to see that smug grin wiped of his gormless face on the 13th May

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He came to Paddys Day Massacre with that bellend Parish who was driving a yellow Ferrari.... Didn't hang around after

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Given his role as a panellist I don't think its too much to ask that he at least attempts to hide his disdain for us and perhaps employs some remnants of impartiality from time to time.

His shameless lusting of our moronic neighbours up the A23 is quite frankly embarrassing. I cannot wait to see that smug grin wiped of his gormless face on the 13th May

Start a petition to get Aspinall on there.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Start a petition to get Aspinal on there.

...And have to endure one of 8 different pronunciations of Leonardo Ulloa every time he scores.

I think ill stick with Bright

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
On late kick off, that bellend has gone from cocky and arrogantly confident, to confident to hopeful to a cringey prediction that probably Brighton or Watford are going up via the play offs.
That bloke has about as much charm and charisma as a burnt out caravan.....

full of shit

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
...And have to endure one of 8 different pronunciations of Leonardo Ulloa every time he scores.

I think ill stick with Bright

Don't you mean THE CYCLONE?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing. Complete lack of professionalism and makes for painfully dull viewing.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
He came to Paddys Day Massacre with that bellend Parish who was driving a yellow Ferrari.... Didn't hang around after

A yellow Ferrari you say? The man is a style icon for micro genitalled hairdressers and high class rent boys everywhere. The only reason I would choose a Ferrari to give Bright a lift in is so that I could floor the ****er and get me to wherever I was going tout suite and thereby keep conversation to a bare minimum. I'd want to be going at warp speed so the G force would keep "brighty" pinned in his seat with his perma grin held in a rictus so the only sound he could utter would be "uuuuuurrrrggghhhh".

That would be the way I'd like to see him present on TLKO...hang on, it is the way he presents already. At least that's what I hear whenever he speaks. A load of ****ing pointless noise.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Aspinall....Albion legend....a speech impediment is nothing to take the mick for.....

No piss taking from me it was a serious comment and I would love to see him on there. Anyone taking the p out of that man after what he has been through is a low human being.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Seriously now...is there no way that we can raise a petition to rid our screens of this moronic plank? We've acted en masse before For much less admirable ends.

If we can rick roll bournemouths club song, disrupt the "man of the year" poll in Yellowknife and raise millions for REMF...surely "get Mark Bright off my telly" is a noble cause my brothers.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A yellow Ferrari you say? The man is a style icon for micro genitalled hairdressers and high class rent boys everywhere. The only reason I would choose a Ferrari to give Bright a lift in is so that I could floor the ****er and get me to wherever I was going tout suite and thereby keep conversation to a bare minimum. I'd want to be going at warp speed so the G force would keep "brighty" pinned in his seat with his perma grin held in a rictus so the only sound he could utter would be "uuuuuurrrrggghhhh".

That would be the way I'd like to see him present on TLKO...hang on, it is the way he presents already. At least that's what I hear whenever he speaks. A load of ****ing pointless noise.

Excellent post, very funny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here