Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus at Chelsea

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hasn't Strachan got some important games coming up? Maybe he shouldn't be there either. Or maybe he's touting for the Chelsea job too. And Southgate :shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was very impressed with Gus viewing and knowledge of the game as he was the only one to pinpoint the player at fault for the Steau goal they showed that Oscar had his man then went to the far post and his man went to he near post.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Hasn't Strachan got some important games coming up? Maybe he shouldn't be there either. Or maybe he's touting for the Chelsea job too. And Southgate :shrug:

You took the words right out of my mouth.... as Meatloaf might say.

Dktr Faustus

Feb 14, 2012
Worthing
For me, Gus is a legend, and I for one think it's superb seeing OUR manager on ITV1. And I can understand more of what he says that I can Gordon Strachan!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Christ, he has been asked to appear as he is a former Chelsea player and an up and coming manager and chances are he is probably being paid too.

OTHER managers do exactly the same things and it doesnt mean anything - but dont let facts get in the way of a good moan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do all commentators read from the same script on the rare occasion of Torres scoring?

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Do people actually realise that most Chelski fans do not like Poyet ? He was booed the other week when paraded at half time, he apparently lost their love when he left for spurs and made some bad comments about Chelsea. Was told that last week from a Chelsea STO of 40 years. And we know that Chelsea do
Not select managers that the fans hate ???

He fancies the Chelsea job, so what. The only way he will get the Chelsea job is by doing his best with us and getting us up the top end of this league. He is not Mr Brighton, he is my teams manager at this time doing a job for us, then he will move on and the next man will take us onwards!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

Hopefully Gus is keeping Bridders off Strachan's radar ' just ease him in' would be good advice...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If Gus ever gets to Chelsea, Ambramovitch will be long gone and they will have reverted back to playing in front of 12 thousand each week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here