Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I had never heard about REMF before, just went and looked it up. Its terrible, for him and all the others - what must that have been like ? It doesnt bear thinking about.

Anyone who gives up their time and energy to benefit others is alright in my book - and while I love the banter and the rivalry and the wind ups its all just a bit of entertainment isnt it ? Bill Shankly has a lot to answer for. Friends, family, living - all way more important than football.

As for the OP - well nothing to say really - good luck in life mate, I think you'll need it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If all your fans had the same attitude as Raymond I'd hazard a guess that Fans United would have been a complete and utter failure, the consequences of which aren't even comprehensible. For both clubs.

Does some of your fan base really think like this?

Seriously?

The OP was rightly put in his place by many. For u to then have a pop at our fan base over 1 moron is low too, on a charity thread.

Ps keep up the good work Kev, top man.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had never heard about REMF before, just went and looked it up. Its terrible, for him and all the others - what must that have been like ? It doesnt bear thinking about.

Anyone who gives up their time and energy to benefit others is alright in my book - and while I love the banter and the rivalry and the wind ups its all just a bit of entertainment isnt it ? Bill Shankly has a lot to answer for. Friends, family, living - all way more important than football.

As for the OP - well nothing to say really - good luck in life mate, I think you'll need it.

Well said mate.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It has to be said that BBS contributors gave Kevin even more abuse and shithouse comments when he posted on there that he was running in a Brighton shirt...he didn't threaten to withdraw then but ONE bellend thread poster on here seemed to really give him the arse.

Run in a Brighton shirt for charity if you wish my friend but chastise your own muppets as well. You know 99 % of us applaud you for running for Remf at all...how about you sitch a palace shirt and a Brighton shirt together half and half...that would really raise a lot of cheers...Edna...you could try this as well? I'll sponsor you anyway of course.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PS I will not be wearing a Palace shirt.

Though am contemplating what it would take, sponsorship-wise, to persuade me to dust off Her Majesty for the race.

Mods, can you merge this thread with the other one about the Queen and her runs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mods, can you merge this thread with the other one about the Queen and her runs.

:bowdown:

Holy crap, people, I'm up to a hundred quid from Palace fans to wear an itchy red & blue shirt (undoubtedly a Murray 17 one too :angry:) and risk getting BOOED all the way around the course.

Help me OUT here!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

If we pledged enough do you think he will go for it?

I will start at £50
are you drunk? seriously, :tosser:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
:bowdown:

Holy crap, people, I'm up to a hundred quid from Palace fans to wear an itchy red & blue shirt (undoubtedly a Murray 17 one too :angry:) and risk getting BOOED all the way around the course.

Help me OUT here!
Of course :) I'll put an extra ten quid in :D

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
The OP was rightly put in his place by many. For u to then have a pop at our fan base over 1 moron is low too, on a charity thread.

Ps keep up the good work Kev, top man.

There's no pop at your fanbase in there whatsoever. Reread it, the point I'm making is that your fans DON'T have his attitude, thank Christ. Ergo Fans United was only a success because the vast majority of you were like the vast majority of the rest of us, invariably shat on from a great height by owners driven by an agenda that favoured themselves over and above the club and its supporters.

I trust you can see that?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
OK, how about if you get £100 of genuine donations NOT to wear the red & blue I'll still bung the £50 to REMF?

You're a hero :)

I have my first donation now, onwards & upwards.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Only me who read the opening post as a joke? That it goes without saying that the guy who does this for REMF is a hero, and it was an ironically amusing way of upping the ante?

Reading back, you have made a good point.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I've been confused about this poster RAYMONDBRIGGS. Having read posts by and about him, Is it actually THE Raymond Briggs, legendary creator of the snowman or some other bellend. Because if it is THE Raymond Briggs I'm gutted, the Das Reich thread was one thing but this is truely f***ing idiotic. If he thought he was having some kind of laddish palace banter, he's seriously misjudged. Big respect to palace R.E.M.F captain, keep up the good work brother

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What does the REMF actually do? Where does the money go? I know it's something about under privileged kids, but which under privileged kids and what does the money get them?

And does Mendoza still raise 90% of the money or has that changed these days?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What an enormous over-reaction by people trying to get on the bandwagon. Ridiculous

No no, hang the bastard high. Burn him with our self righteousness.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This palarse scummer that keeps banging on about wearing a Brighton shirt for charity.

How about we raise a fund to sponsor him to have the club badge tattoed on his chest,a nice big crest to cover his whole chest not just some small one.

If we pledged enough do you think he will go for it?

I will start at £50

Absolutely unbelievable. This guy was there for REMF 1 and has helped raised over £ 120000 for the REMF including massive personal sacrifices for the fund , like 2 marathons and that shiny new mini bus you see outside the Amex is in a large part to this man. I am ashamed of you. Ignore him Kev.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here