Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes we got 4th and were very lucky getting a point here and there for sure as with Garcia.Fact is we need to win more away from home as our home form it seems never really improves. :)

Luck only gets you so far, I would suggest 4th and 6th in the league is far more than luck.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No need as I said what I was backing BEFORE. Do you want me to post up my losing Germany bet too? How about I post up every bet slip I've had this year - I'm sure that'll make for thrilling viewing.

I would be interested to see them tbh... :lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I get your point....But if you want to progress you also need to stop all this keep it tight shite and try and Nick a win away from home.This is a philosophy imbedded in the club since poyet was here and since day one we've been pretty shite away from home and that includes poyets dull away tactics.
We need to build a side and play the same tactics away and look to win every game rather than this not losing bore fest bollocks.
History states that our away form and performances have 90% been dog shite and this has to change....If hooton continues the way of the rest and becomes to cautious then we're in big trouble next season.

A change of philosophy is needed throughout the club as we're the new Stoke City who bores the shit out of the supporters and the live TV pundits who time and time again say we're to slow getting forward etc etc....Having one player in the box isn't going to win you games is it?seems hooton thinks you can :facepalm:

Yes we certainly should be bloody playing more attacking football at home as we're the home side....Will this idiotic tactic change?doubt it as hooton likes 0-0 score lines.
Agree with most of this, but why let your arguments down by continuing to not spell 'Hughton' correctly. It isn't clever, it isn't making any valid point, and it just looks, well ........ a bit stupid, actually.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
It actually feels like he's signing, so il be gutted if he doesn't. And as for my mojo, well that would be hard to come back from that

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Do we actually know that their is any truth in this ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Been offerd a deal in India apparently

Wasn't there recent information that he'd turned down a move to India ? ???

Infact, have a look at post #120 on this very thread.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Now wanted by Indian I League side Pune FC
probably offering stupid money to him too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here